Sign in to follow this  
MAGICFAN4EVA1

LMFAO. look at what this Miami heat fans said about Orlando. This is funny

I love the Bulls and D.Wade, I mean I'm from Chicago and I'm a big D.Wade fan so right now I'm in a win win situation. 10 years later for the bulls and 2 for the heat and both r now back in great positions, Especially how the East playoff teams are set you have:

*A Celtics team who can't win on the road, and Big 3 players are all over 30 years old, KG and Ray Allen at 32 and P.Pierce at 31.

*A Pistons team who just gets to the conference finals and nothing much after that.

*A Cleveland team who is stuck on having Lebron and won't give him no help, anyone but the wizards can beat them, speaking of the wizards i don't have enough time or room to diss this.

*76rs, raptors and Atlanta hawks are, i mean they're nothing.

* And last but not least your Orlando team, they remind me of Stan, D.Wade and Shaq but more of the D-League version. See when the Heat had Stan they took him to the Eastern Conference finals and had a 3-2 lead on the Detroit pistons, but wade hurt his ribs but the next year he? he? oh yeah he lead them to a Championship. The Magic suck and for the 2nd time they've been knocked out of the playoffs by the pistons. Dwight Howard sucks or maybe rashad Lewis just don't know how to use him He should come to the heat you know what happen last time a magic big man left he won 4 championships.

Face it your like Our white sox we love them but they will always be the second team like the clippers, mets and the giants.

On the Heats worst season they were the most popular Florida team. You guys are less popular than the Marlins. Ha ha ha ha L.M.A.O!!!

this guys is pathetic.

I love the Bulls and D.Wade, I mean I'm from Chicago and I'm a big D.Wade fan so right now I'm in a win win situation. 10 years later for the bulls and 2 for the heat and both r now back in great positions, Especially how the East playoff teams are set you have:

*A Celtics team who can't win on the road, and Big 3 players are all over 30 years old, KG and Ray Allen at 32 and P.Pierce at 31.

*A Pistons team who just gets to the conference finals and nothing much after that.

*A Cleveland team who is stuck on having Lebron and won't give him no help, anyone but the wizards can beat them, speaking of the wizards i don't have enough time or room to diss this.

*76rs, raptors and Atlanta hawks are, i mean they're nothing.

* And last but not least your Orlando team, they remind me of Stan, D.Wade and Shaq but more of the D-League version. See when the Heat had Stan they took him to the Eastern Conference finals and had a 3-2 lead on the Detroit pistons, but wade hurt his ribs but the next year he? he? oh yeah he lead them to a Championship. The Magic suck and for the 2nd time they've been knocked out of the playoffs by the pistons. Dwight Howard sucks or maybe rashad Lewis just don't know how to use him He should come to the heat you know what happen last time a magic big man left he won 4 championships.

Face it your like Our white sox we love them but they will always be the second team like the clippers, mets and the giants.

On the Heats worst season they were the most popular Florida team. You guys are less popular than the Marlins. Ha ha ha ha L.M.A.O!!!

this guys is pathetic.

Link? Site?

It looks like you are telling us this, not a Heat fan....

anyone is entitled to their opinion....and most fans are blinded..If they don't bring it here, so be it...they can say whatever they want in their own little world..

Who cares? OP, you are most likely young and easily baited by trolls who are also most likely very young and have nothing better to do.

But weren't the Heat SWEPT by the BULLS last year? Aren't the Heat currently in the lottery? Isn't their starting PG Marcus Banks? Isn't their starting Center Mark Bount? Didn't their coach ditch the team to scout players? Didnt they just purposely tank the season to get the #1 pick and STILL didnt get it? :s... Wow, and WE suck... LMAO LMAO... The Heat sucks so much, they cant even win the Lottery LMAOOOOOO!!!

Last time we had the best chance of winning the lottery, we won and selected Dwight Howard... THE best Center in the league!