Sign in to follow this  
Kramer

How would you react if...

quote:
Originally posted by iknowfatlever:

Honestly, "the best Center in the NBA," and "Jameer is adequate." Man, you are messed.

I'm sorry, you are right. The 1st team All-NBA center is far from the best center in the league and a 13-6 guy is no where near adequate. Please explain why you disagree

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

A frontline of Battie and Howard will be successful defensively against every NBA team next season...

I heard knee surgery gave Tony Battie the ability to shoot lasers from his eyes. It's the only possible explanation for people on this board believing he is the answer to any problems this team has.

Explain to me why the frontline of Battie and Howard wouldn't be good defensively?

Mainly because Tony Battie is a bit slow defensively and a 2 foul in 4 minutes player which makes him useless a good part of the game. Not really a banger and doesnt real bring fear into any one that drives the paint.

Hes got a nice little jumper and hes a good bench player for 4-6 minute stretches but far from a starter or a major contributer.

We need a good 30 minute starter at the PF position and Tony Battie isnt it

quote:

Honestly, "the best Center in the NBA," and "Jameer is adequate." Man, you are messed.

I'm sorry, you are right. The 1st team All-NBA center is far from the best center in the league and a 13-6 guy is no where near adequate. Please explain why you disagree[/quote

Because theres no real knowledge in his argument and posts. Its just "omg we lost in the second round, I gotta blame someone and make a name for myself on the board"

Mission accomplished for the short term anyway

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

A frontline of Battie and Howard will be successful defensively against every NBA team next season...

I heard knee surgery gave Tony Battie the ability to shoot lasers from his eyes. It's the only possible explanation for people on this board believing he is the answer to any problems this team has.

LOLOL I agree 100%. Battie is not a starter at all.He can barely make the elbow jumper consistently, and there is no way on god's green earth you bench Rashard for him.

quote:

iknowfatlever, meant "the best center in the NBA in a few years" and "Jameer is adequate back up PG"