quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by Puerto Rico:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by Puerto Rico:

I agree with morlegend. Dwight Howard missed 10 free throws. I also believe Arroyo could have made a diference. I am not saying it because of my nationality.

I dont know how carlos would have made a difference at least offensively, maybe he could have been played in tandem with Dooling who was hot and therefore could have gotten the rest of the team involved with assists.
I agree... Dooling and Arroyo play well together. This was the rotation at the begining of the season.

I'm stunned; absolutely stunned.

Nelson/Dooling

FG: 12-26 (46%)

3P: 2-4 (50%)

FT: 8-9 (89%)

RB: 3 (1 off)

AS: 8

ST: 5

TO: 1

PTS: 34

Hill/Redick

FG: 12-14 (86%)

3P: 1-1 (100%)

FT: 2-2 (100%)

RB: 4 (1 off)

AS: 4

BS: 2

TO: 1

PTS: 27

Please do not pretend to be Magic fans if you are going to bash these performances.

You like Arroyo? I do too. But you make yourself look foolish when you spout such nonsense specific to last night's game. We did not lose the game because of any of our guards. We lost because our overall defense could not get enough stops (and Dwight couldn't hit his FTs). And we all know that defense is not Arroyo's strong suit, so please don't 'go there'.

Sorry. I'm just so tired of the nonsense.

What bashing were done here? Get off your bandwagon and read the posts and dont be so defensive about your favorites. If you want to use stats, how about jameers 30+ FG % for the last 6 games? Jameer looked well balanced during this difficult match up with Chauncy but became trigger happy at the end. Dooling was hot so why not post him as SG and use jameer or Carlos in tandem to share the ball better. It did occurr for awhile in the game. Dont make this a carlos- jameer thing here, remember they are roomates, let them figure their miscomings in private. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Detroit Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by mire:

I heard on the boards that darko was not fed the ball

he shot 1 of 2 while dwight and meer who had a lot of missed fga had the majority of shots...

I don't think u can blame him for guards not passing...

You are right!

Last night Milicic played 20 minutes, got just one pass and dunk it (assist Turk). After that pass Hedo was replaced, he and Darko didn