Sign in to follow this  
New Managment Please

What about Mo Williams for PG this off-season

Not alot of people know about this guy but he has been really good all season. The commentaters yesterday said he is a shoot first guard but in actuality, he loves to pass. He has had many 10+ assist games this year, is very fast, and can shoot 3's. He is playing SG now because of boykins but is naturally a PG. I have had him on my fantasy basketball team all year and I have seen his box scores everyday. He fills up the stat sheet with assits, steals and rebounds. He is a definite upgrade to Jameer and worth a look in the off-season. Other than Chauncey, I think this guy is the #2 point guard in FA. Way beeter than Atkins, and Steve Blake. I'm so surprised people are on Blakes bandwagon on these boards. He's a career second string point. Thats it.

Not alot of people know about this guy but he has been really good all season. The commentaters yesterday said he is a shoot first guard but in actuality, he loves to pass. He has had many 10+ assist games this year, is very fast, and can shoot 3's. He is playing SG now because of boykins but is naturally a PG. I have had him on my fantasy basketball team all year and I have seen his box scores everyday. He fills up the stat sheet with assits, steals and rebounds. He is a definite upgrade to Jameer and worth a look in the off-season. Other than Chauncey, I think this guy is the #2 point guard in FA. Way beeter than Atkins, and Steve Blake. I'm so surprised people are on Blakes bandwagon on these boards. He's a career second string point. Thats it.

If I were OTIS I would talk with him but I think he wants more money then he is worth. Could Jameer put up stats if he played for the the BUCKS this season?? I think so, but WILLIAMS is worth looking into.