Sign in to follow this  
Tommaco

Shaq Back to ORLANDO.

Didnt he only sign a 1 year deal in phx? After watching this series with detroit unfold and seeing shaq wasted in phx "worst trade ever", i just always thought he would fit that system, pluss the west is tooooooo strong for a man of his age and the role he had to fill there in that system. But i think shaq is the piece we are missing to get past a team like detroit, He could be our second option to dwight , shaq could come off the bench and keep dwights role filled. In other words you wouldnt see the game change sooooooo dramaticly when dwight gets his breather because shaq is use to our kinda system. Pluss he would still command a double team so the 3's would still be there.

ehhhh... after my rant i still dont know if hes available next year anyone know?

and what do the rest of you all think about bringing him here?

Heck he could get the campionship he never got and what better way to repay the magic for his arss raping he gave us while bolting to LA.

Didnt he only sign a 1 year deal in phx? After watching this series with detroit unfold and seeing shaq wasted in phx "worst trade ever", i just always thought he would fit that system, pluss the west is tooooooo strong for a man of his age and the role he had to fill there in that system. But i think shaq is the piece we are missing to get past a team like detroit, He could be our second option to dwight , shaq could come off the bench and keep dwights role filled. In other words you wouldnt see the game change sooooooo dramaticly when dwight gets his breather because shaq is use to our kinda system. Pluss he would still command a double team so the 3's would still be there.

ehhhh... after my rant i still dont know if hes available next year anyone know?

and what do the rest of you all think about bringing him here?

Heck he could get the campionship he never got and what better way to repay the magic for his arss raping he gave us while bolting to LA.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Personally, I'd rather lose 164 straight games than win 2 straight titles with Shaq.

Wow, harsh words... I guess I'd take the two titles if Shaq would come cheap (he would play a minor role anyway).

But since Shaq has two years left on his contract I don't see that happening - at least not unless Steve Kerr buys him out of his contract. But Kerr would look quite stupid to do that after the monster-trade...

Why would we want a guy that has limited mobility and plays the same area of the floor to come back and clog up the lane for Dwight?

I'm with Killing on this, if welcoming Judas back is what it would take to win a title I'd rather not. When the day comes that we win won I don't want anything ruining it like say a big fat tub congratulating himself on how he saved the very city that he screwed so badly years ago.

I dont see how a slow, overpaid, lazy prima donna with no lift and bad free throw shooting is gonna help your team.