Sign in to follow this  
~O~

TO: Magic Fans Attending Game Three, HAVE NO MERCY

Please.....all attending Game 3 of the semi conference finals when the Orlando Magic face the Detroit Pistons

Please.......and I say PLEASE have NO MERCY on ANY of the OFFICIALS or even the PISTONS players.

Orlando fans have every right to chant inappropriately revolting slurs after what the officials did to the Magic in game three.

I expect to here more than the "Referees Suck" chant.

You are the extra 17000 plus man out there. We can beat the 8 team starting lineup of Detroit.

I would vent but all the blood would rush to my head similar to after the call was made yesterday...just could feel my head on the verge of exploding so took a little rest.

As for you guys that will be in the stands tomorrow cheering on the squad..repose as long as desired.....I if not anybody else want you to throw the roof of the Amway ARENA!

GO ORLANDO!!!!!! F THE REFS!!!

Please.....all attending Game 3 of the semi conference finals when the Orlando Magic face the Detroit Pistons

Please.......and I say PLEASE have NO MERCY on ANY of the OFFICIALS or even the PISTONS players.

Orlando fans have every right to chant inappropriately revolting slurs after what the officials did to the Magic in game three.

You are the extra 17000 plus man out there. We can beat the 8 team starting lineup of Detroit.

I would vent but all the blood would rush to my head similar to after the call was made yesterday...just could feel my head on the verge of exploding so took a little rest.

As for you guys that will be in the stands tomorrow cheering on the squad..repose as long as desired.....I if not anybody else want you to throw the roof of the Amway ARENA!

quote:

****, yeah!!! thats what we need. i don't care if some of the calls are clear fouls on the magic. i'm still letting those mofos have it.