Sign in to follow this  
alex30

NBA Playoffs 2008-Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic Game three 5/7

I dont like the thundersticks and drums like they are handing out. It prevents people from getting up and screaming their heads off. Let the crowds get loud the old fashioned way, I say.

quote:
Originally posted by JSicamore:

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

Can someone give me a valid reason for why Bogans is playing more minutes that Maurice Evans? I think that is why the Magic are struggling. We need Mo to play starter minutes.

Can someone give me a valid reason why Stan took so long to empty his bench and why he rarely plays Arroyo in the playoffs?

Shard is not going to have this good of a shooting game everynight and Billups is coming back next game.

Hopefully Stan can adjust... I'll try to be optimistc here

Well arroyo played very horrible in the playoff while jameer is playing great. And dooling is basically the magic defensive point.

Also for the empty bench part. It is the detroit pistons with 3 minutes left and we all seen t-mac score 13 points in 30 sec.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

I dont like the thundersticks and drums like they are handing out. It prevents people from getting up and screaming their heads off. Let the crowds get loud the old fashioned way, I say.

I agree I thought this from game 1 of series 1.

Great game by the Magic. They shot lights out. And played really great overall. Pistons tried to make their run but got rolled over in that fourth when the Magic couldn't missed. Well deserved win. Congrats to the Magic and Magic fans. I'm sure you guys are hyped over the win.

quote:
Originally posted by magicintheuk:

quote:
Originally posted by lemanyak:

quote:
Originally posted by magicintheuk:

Like I said earlier in the post - I still believe we're the better team

Sorry,but we're not a better Team than Pistons.Maybe in next 2 years but not nowicon_frown.gif

25 points anyone?

They have even in this game aggresiver than us.But they couldn't play their usual good defence(1 player could be very important,like Hedo)I think they thought they could win this game easily,that was their biggest fault.Well,we will see by the next match,i hope u will have right

quote:
Originally posted by Need4Sheed:

Great game by the Magic. They shot lights out. And played really great overall. Pistons tried to make their run but got rolled over in that fourth when the Magic couldn't missed. Well deserved win. Congrats to the Magic and Magic fans. I'm sure you guys are hyped over the win.

Thanks man, was a great game from our position - we've got a series going now.

quote:

Stay classy, man. Trust me, it doesn't go unnoticed, and it is appreciated.

quote:

It feels great to have this monkey of our backs.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

Sorry for billups but hey ..KARMA is a BIATCH! HAHHAHAHA GOOD WIN!

Karma from what?

I heard Chauncey punched a baby once in anger.

But to be fair, the baby was being kind of a jerk.