Sign in to follow this  
b2theizzo

Calling Mo Evans

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Thank Otis for the ariza trade...evans/cook=zero. Now we can finally conclude the tmac trade with no talent received in return and to think we gave up a first along the way!

You've got to be kidding me. Have you noticed Ariza in a suit once again due to injury? What is more is that Ariza can't provide **** on offense and was an overrated defender. Ariza was really an overrated everything.

Like i said, you cant blame this loss on Mo and he has been good for us all season, but he has disappeared all but twice this post season. If he isnt an offensive threat, fine we dont expect him to be that, but he needs to be a fixture on d, somethnig he wasnt last night.

quote:
Originally posted by MO_EVANS:

Sorry board, I didn't pump my shoes enough before the game

Whew ... I knew something was off. Please pump them tomorrow, Mo.

This is not Mo fault , he need the other players to play good to do what he does. He didn't have the ball all the time, he didn't run our offense. If you look for a scapegoat you picked the wrong guy.

Didnt say it was all his fault, but he was extremely tentative on offense and just as bad on offense. No, it wasnt all his fault, but if Orlando is going to win this series, they need A LOT more from him.

Evans was absolute trash today. Turnovers, not making shots and letting his man burn him to the basket. I'm all for being consistent but you have to switch it up if he cant produce on either side of the basket.

b2theizzo, mentioned it in his opening post I have been thinking the same thing.

Ever since that article came out(from Mo's agent) just as the playoffs were about to start talking about Mo exploring his options after the season.

Looks to me as if he is pressing, pressing himself right out of a bigger contract.