Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

THE POST GAME REACTION: Magic vs Bucks

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

I predict that this is the beginning of an "end of the season run" similar to the one the Magic had last season!

I hope you're right cause such a run could land us the 7th seed and a better chance in the playoffs agaisnt Chicago or Cleveland.

I just hope the Pistons doesn't swat us back to reality next game. They should start getting used to losing to us since they're up for more come playoffs. *hopes really hard with fingers crossed*

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

I predict that this is the beginning of an "end of the season run" similar to the one the Magic had last season!

Wouldn't it have started Saturday against the Grizzlies then? We did beat them by about 50.

it appears , we are gonna win this game. we are in the 4th quarter and i realize that in this forum there is prejudice all the way.

dont feel like defending an individual player since i am a magic fan, not a fan of a single player. hedo had been doing great lately and tonight but not a single cheering comment about his game but huge exaggeration on specific players. a pg job is to distribute the ball and make assists and when he does that he is applaused like crazy but hedo had been doing that all the time (6 assists tonight) and he is sf. he has shot 4-5 from the arch, 10-15 fg and what does he get? nothing but as soon as he misses in a game, you crucify him and even trade him.

i see no magic fan forum here but individual magic players forum. thats a shame.

I agree Turk has been under-appreciated on these boards. He was great tonight. They all were. Jameer had a great game distributing the ball. Howard and Darko dominated. The bench produced. Everyone contributed.

117 point on 36 assists!!!!!!

Those are great numbers for this team.

quote:
Originally posted by cappa:

it appears , we are gonna win this game. we are in the 4th quarter and i realize that in this forum there is prejudice all the way.

dont feel like defending an individual player since i am a magic fan, not a fan of a single player. hedo had been doing great lately and tonight but not a single cheering comment about his game but huge exaggeration on specific players. a pg job is to distribute the ball and make assists and when he does that he is applaused like crazy but hedo had been doing that all the time (6 assists tonight) and he is sf. he has shot 4-5 from the arch, 10-15 fg and what does he get? nothing but as soon as he misses in a game, you crucify him and even trade him.

i see no magic fan forum here but individual magic players forum. thats a shame.

I agree that Hedo has been a significant factor in our recent comeback. I congratulate you and him.