Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

detroit message boards...

28-10 Detroit, by the looks of them I think they are done fooling around with Philly.

Need4Sheed, you will have to excuse us, our trash talking hasn't been given a proper workout. We had Toronto 1st round, need I say more?

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Evil:

You are all going to lose!!! icon_smile.gif

<---Krizma

Evil, good that you are here, now I dont have to go at this alone. (Not that i can't handle it)

I don't think you guys have to worry about being alone, you guy have a bunch of members already registered on the board from last year. They are like sleeper cells waiting around out there.

quote:
Originally posted by angelitus:

i got an account there.

http://pistons.infopop.cc/eve

If they don't open the board for new members, you can use my account to post, let me know in private. I don't post there anymore (since Arroyo trade).

i've got an account there too. but i don't post anymore either ever since darko left. he's left here too. but for some reason i never left here!!

i guess i grew attached to the team and the people on these boards lol!

quote:
Originally posted by athena:

quote:
Originally posted by angelitus:

i got an account there.

http://pistons.infopop.cc/eve

If they don't open the board for new members, you can use my account to post, let me know in private. I don't post there anymore (since Arroyo trade).

i've got an account there too. but i don't post anymore either ever since darko left. he's left here too. but for some reason i never left here!!

i guess i grew attached to the team and the people on these boards lol!

I've always thought this board was more friendly.

I still can't remember my login from the Pistons boars. I used the same screen name...

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

does anyone know how to register on their boards? its time to move the show from toronto to detroit...but i couldnt find a link to sign up. has anyone else had any luck?

lol, they say they arent worried about magics' offense. 'its not like the magic are an offensive juggernaut'...whatever, #6 in the league...way ahead of detroitno100pointgamespistons

You can always go to Motownsports.com , they all the Detroit sports forums...

(im a member.... because of the Lions.... shhhhhh dont tell anyone)

There are more of us out there....wow, I live in TN and besides my family, only know of one other person in this area that is a Lions fan, don't know where you're from but its nice to know there aren't all fairweather NFL fans haha.