Sign in to follow this  
JJ_I_TRUST

WHy SVG is not trusting Arroyo?

Who knows??? I really do not know what type of conversation you expected here, because only Stan could tell you why he did not use Carlos. When he did put him in, he was not effective. I think that Stan will play him when he sees a situation where he is needed.

quote:
Originally posted by JJ_I_TRUST:

Yet the same way you stand tall to you statement I do the same with mine

I stand tall for our MAGIC NATION...

United as one in our battle to be the best.

Who do you stand tall for Yourself...

This is a MAGIC NATION .

And it's not about the one it's about the Magic NATION.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

quote:
Originally posted by JJ_I_TRUST:

Yet the same way you stand tall to you statement I do the same with mine

I stand tall for our MAGIC NATION...

United as one in our battle to be the best.

Who do you stand tall for Yourself...

This is a MAGIC NATION .

And it's not about the one it's about the Magic NATION.

LOL you sure bleed bluer than me

Thank you...

I didn't mean to be so hard...

And I respect your opinions.

But this is who I am ...

And like I said...

I'm Touchy right now as we all are...

Except I live it and now...

so is everyone of us...JD

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

I have and am tired of people trying to out coach our coach at this time...

I really don't care who is playing as long as we win ...

for that is what it is all about.

I love all our MAGIC players so I don't want to hear any **** about who should be or could be as long as we win...

IT"S PLAY-OFF TIME and I'm touchy.

SORRY... But that's the way it is... JD

You sound like me in the game thread from Sat.

I would say he has not produced what is expected of him in the minutes he was getting. I said at the begining of the playoff that if Jn plays his game CA would not see any minutes. Look at what happeed to Mo, Bogans is playing the mayority of the minutes when it counts. This is just the playoff and we play to win.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I will be honest with you.. I am Turkish and I had no reason to support Orlando before Hedo came to Orlando.. But boy, didn't I become a die-hard Orlando fan during these years..

Seriously even if Hedo leaves Orlando (which I would hate to see it happening) I will still be supporting Orlando.. May be I would also support Hedo's new team but my blood would still be half blue..

I love this team.. It's a shame I am not in Florida during these play-offs.. (I plan to come and watch some games next season)

I love Dwight,(how can you not love dwight) I love Rashard, I love Mo, I love bogans, Jameer, JJ, Gortat, Arroyo, All of them and I am cheering for this team here in London, UK..

Let's just be behind our team and support them in everyway we can..

Fill Amway Arena tomorrow night and be "the sixth man" needed.. Regardless who plays..

Well i hate to say the same thing everybody said already but MR Arroyo aint playing cuz he can't play in this series.

TJ = burnt

Calde = Burnt

Maybe next series there is a better matchup and SVG will find a role for Arroyo then, this series? ummm Im Puertorican, from Fajardo where he was born and played against the guy on a novice league and I would not put him on unless completely necessary and by that i mean that both the PG's im using are in foul trouble.

my 2 cents

I have some great concerns about the backup PG position in the playoffs. What drives me absolutely crazy is that Dooling dribbles the ball until there are only seconds left in the shot clock and then he either takes a bad shot or there's no time for any one else to do anything and the opportunity is lost. At least Carlos can pass the ball inside to Dwight. May be his defense isn't the greatest but his offense is way better than Dooling.

Just because hes not seeing real time in this series doesnt mean that he couldnt be a significant part in the future series. I just think he doesnt match up well against Toronto's PG's but that doesnt mean he cant give us significant minutes against Detroit, Philly, Boston, whoever we play.

Carlos has been pretty solid and im sure his contribution isnt done for this team

I am an Arroyo fan but Jameer has grown to the occasion,and Dooling is doing the defensive option he is there for, and we are winning, what else can you say? He seems satisfied and ready if needed by the team, so let it be.