Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

*GAME 5 PLAY-OFFS* Bye-Bye Raptors 4/28

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

We close it out tomorrow we get a nice break. It looks like Philly, Detroit is going 7 games so there gonna be tired!

Magic 106

Raptors 99

Nyce sig... GO MAGIC!

This round should have already been rapped up if it wasnt for "Stan The Mans" decision to put in Carlos Arroyo. Lets all hope that doesnt happen again! I dont give a **** that the guy is from Puerto Rico and played well for his olympic team. Get rid of that guy asap.

quote:
Originally posted by KeenMagic:

This round should have already been rapped up if it wasnt for "Stan The Mans" decision to put in Carlos Arroyo. Lets all hope that doesnt happen again! I dont give a **** that the guy is from Puerto Rico and played well for his olympic team. Get rid of that guy asap.

here we go again...

Youu're an idiot if you think Carlos Arroyo was the reason we lost that game. He was put in late in the game when we were down by alot and basically with no minutes played in the games before.

quote:
Originally posted by thelegend:

Youu're an idiot if you think Carlos Arroyo was the reason we lost that game. He was put in late in the game when we were down by alot and basically with no minutes played in the games before.

you are right, at this level everything depends on the team, not one player. Players and their minutes are not important.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

quote:
Originally posted by Waltfeld:

I think the Raptors are out of it mentally. The Magic should have this game won by half time.

im not so sure. this will be true if our team comes to play early! But if not we could have another close finish at amway , and the hospitals will be full of fans suffering from cardiac-arrest!

That is true, if we let the Raptors stay close then it will be a fight to the end. But I think that if the Magic are up by about 10 after 1st qtr. the Raptors will be mentally out of the game.