Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

We should target Gerald Wallace

Over his last 5 games, Wallace has averaged 25.8 points, 4 assists, 10.8 rebounds, 3.2 steals, and 1.6 blocks a game.

Against the Wizards on Wednesday, Wallace had 8 assists (which I believe is more than anyone on the magic has had all year). He also had 27 points, 12 rebounds, and 4 steals.

He's a great creater on offense, he's an absolute monster on defense, and he'll come about 4-5 million a year cheaper than VC or Lewis, meaning we could get him and pay Darko what he's worth. And as Smack pointed out in another thread, that would allow us to keep shooters like Turk and JJ to come off the bench in case Trevor and Wallace weren't shooting well.

I'm all about G Wallace. Lets do this.

Over his last 5 games, Wallace has averaged 25.8 points, 4 assists, 10.8 rebounds, 3.2 steals, and 1.6 blocks a game.

Against the Wizards on Wednesday, Wallace had 8 assists (which I believe is more than anyone on the magic has had all year). He also had 27 points, 12 rebounds, and 4 steals.

He's a great creater on offense, he's an absolute monster on defense, and he'll come about 4-5 million a year cheaper than VC or Lewis, meaning we could get him and pay Darko what he's worth. And as Smack pointed out in another thread, that would allow us to keep shooters like Turk and JJ to come off the bench in case Trevor and Wallace weren't shooting well.

I'm all about G Wallace. Lets do this.