Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Prison Break

I am trying not to watch it, I have this fear that I will become an addict and will not be able to get anything done on Monday nights ever again.

Unfortunately I watched it this past Monday and I agree it is just behind 24. Damn you Fox!

Great show. My favorite of the new shows. Just don't know where they will go with the plot if they ever break out.

I agree, its going to be very tricky to keep the show good, the problem is if they keep failing the breaks it will also piss viewers off, Mondays episode was awesome, cant believe it ended like it did! I still dont think Linc will die, it would destroy the whole idea behind it!

I don't see how they can kill off Linc and keep the show interesting. He is one of the best characters, how he raised such a whiny son though is beyond me.

This show is so addictive. I knew I didn't like that Governor and in Monday's show they validated my disgust for him. Even though you know they are not going to kill Lincoln the show still manages to keep you on the edge of your seat. I just want to know how they are going to get his son off for double murder.

Previews for tonight look good. Looks like the burn is going to throw a wrench in things. Have to set the DVR to watch this one after the Magic game.

this show needs to end I'll be really pissed off if they milk this for more then 1 season

because it's a good show but it's getting stupid they need to escape or the brother dies

something needs to happen so it can end

I see what you mean, it will be crap if they turn it in to a 5 season type, but I think it needs at least 2, there is too much to clear up with only 4 eps left!