Sign in to follow this  
EnFuego

Sixers Shocker helps Orlando

quote:
Originally posted by thelead:

lets not get carried away (i.e. pull a tmac)... we have won ONE GAME and philly has won ONE GAME!

I agree, but Det is the type of team that rarely loses after they establish a double digit lead. They play such good D and they are very efficient offensively. To see them lose a game like this to such a poor offensive team, would seriously concern me if I were a Piston fan.

Not necessarily about this series, but about their overall playoff prospects...

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

Hahahaha.

Do you remember the discussion about Reggie Evans on this board on how he could help us?

Not what we had in mind, but we will take it just the same.

I saw his fade away 15 footer he had in the 4th quarter and I literally laughed out loud. He and Andre Miller stole that game from Detroit.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

Hahahaha.

Do you remember the discussion about Reggie Evans on this board on how he could help us?

Not what we had in mind, but we will take it just the same.

My point exactly, we could use his newly found mid-range jumper.

alright i have a plan:

Magic beat Raps in 5...(we cant just walk over them...dont want our heads to get too big)

then the Sixers beat the Pistons in 7...while we rest...

the Hawks beat the C's in 7...while we rest...

the Cavs beat the Wizards in 7...while we rest...

in the 2nd round, we beat Philly in 4...

then the Hawks beat the Cavs in 7...while we rest...

that sets up a ATL-ORL ECF and we win in 4...

the Suns beat the Jazz in 7 while we rest...

then we meet the Suns in the Finals and send their selfish tails cryin all the way back to the desert...(not mentioning any names...ahem...Shaquina...Grant...ahem...)

how does that sound???

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

alright i have a plan:

Magic beat Raps in 5...(we cant just walk over them...dont want our heads to get too big)

then the Sixers beat the Pistons in 7...while we rest...

the Hawks beat the C's in 7...while we rest...

the Cavs beat the Wizards in 7...while we rest...

in the 2nd round, we beat Philly in 4...

then the Hawks beat the Cavs in 7...while we rest...

that sets up a ATL-ORL ECF and we win in 4...

the Suns beat the Jazz in 7 while we rest...

then we meet the Suns in the Finals and send their selfish tails cryin all the way back to the desert...(not mentioning any names...ahem...Shaquina...Grant...ahem...)

how does that sound???

as long as it's not next season we're resting for icon_smile.gif

philly won that game because they attacked the basket the entire second half. they did not settle for jumpers and they frustraited the pistons. This is the strategy we need to have when we are up big like today. After the first quarter i wanted to see all drives. i got so angry at how many jumpers we settled for, we came close to blowing the entire lead. Im confident that after watching the film we wont let that happen again. Who knows , if we can pull off a sweep vs raptors then philly just showed us detroits big weakness, AGRESSIVE OFFENSE AND FAST BREAKS!

I love it! every bit of it! and im telling you just like ive been saying since day one, we are going to make some big big noise this year in the palyoffs. Im calling a Boston vs Orlando ECF that will go 7 games! im not confedent on the rest though.

LET THE GOOOOOOOOOOD TIMES ROLL!

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

philly won that game because they attacked the basket the entire second half. they did not settle for jumpers and they frustraited the pistons. This is the strategy we need to have when we are up big like today. After the first quarter i wanted to see all drives. i got so angry at how many jumpers we settled for, we came close to blowing the entire lead. Im confident that after watching the film we wont let that happen again. Who knows , if we can pull off a sweep vs raptors then philly just showed us detroits big weakness, AGRESSIVE OFFENSE AND FAST BREAKS!

I love it! every bit of it! and im telling you just like ive been saying since day one, we are going to make some big big noise this year in the palyoffs. Im calling a Boston vs Orlando ECF that will go 7 games! im not confedent on the rest though.

LET THE GOOOOOOOOOOD TIMES ROLL!

Im not the best spell guy in the world but its PLAYOFFS!! lol