Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

NBA PLAYOFFS 2008 * Magic vs. Raptors * 4/20

quote:
Originally posted by jrc407:

Uhm....how did we go from Otis Smith to talking about Ferns?

Somebody from ESPN's gonna turn that into a claim of how supposedly boring this series is going to be.

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

hey guys 1 hour away from game time any pre game links

Nothing for sure.. I'm getting worried.. I wish I wasn't so stubborn and had just ordered cable for the playoffs.. lol

I'm holding out hope that justin.tv links will be available, but I read that two channels were recently shut down for copyright reasons (Truck23 and sh00ter, I believe).. so that has me worried..

There are still a few channels to hope for, they're posted in first page.

if you have a decent computer, try downloading Sopcast, TVants, etc. (check out the Myp2p forums)- they seem to work for everybody except me! I have an older computer (uses Windows ME) and I can't get Sopcast or TVants to work, so I'm trying to prepare myself for potentially listening to the game today (argh)..

It toook you long enough to die King KONG. Now move on and show the Magic. LETS GO TEAM!

It is time to silence all the doubters!Nobody wants to give our Magic credit.As D12 said it's time for people to start believing in MAGIC!If our guys can get in that groove we had through the first 20 games of the season,we can't be stopped.LET'S GO MAGIC!!Magic in 6.

its kinda sad that no one is talkin about the game

on tnt I can't wait till the magic show everyone up and get their respect by beating the raptors then the pistons and play the celtics in the ECF