Sign in to follow this  
bballbabe

Knicks Fire Thomas

It's official, he gone.

quote:
NEW YORK - Isiah Thomas was fired as coach of the New York Knicks on Friday after a season of listless and dreadful basketball, a tawdry lawsuit and unending chants from fans demanding Thomas' dismissal.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080418/ap_on_sp_bk_ne/bkn_knicks_thomas_8

The end.

P.S. Ha ha.

It's official, he gone.

quote:
NEW YORK - Isiah Thomas was fired as coach of the New York Knicks on Friday after a season of listless and dreadful basketball, a tawdry lawsuit and unending chants from fans demanding Thomas' dismissal.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080418/ap_on_sp_bk_ne/bkn_knicks_thomas_8

The end.

P.S. Ha ha.

Shocking.

Now lets hope Joe D's heart doesnt get warm.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Shocking.

lol. And commit career suicide? Unlikely. Although you make me wonder what is Flip's future if Detroit doesn't go all the way. Hmmm.

The speculation is that Mark Jackson may be the replacement. Scott Skiles and Jeff Van Gundy have been mentioned also, but early reports are that Jackson is the favored one. I think Skiles is too much of a disciplinarian to go there. I would think that Van Gundy's experience would get him a closer look, but Jackson has the hometown edge. We'll see.

**Gong Crash**

Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen, Nobody knows my sorrow.

I heard you talking about me Yahoo news!

Well, I think I may have made a few mistakes. See I was using a payroll calculator that was set up for payout in Pesos. I probably should have checked on that, yeah, that would have been a good idea.

Well, The Bucks?, The Sonics?, The Bulls? The Bulls have 3 pg's right now, I think I could do pretty well there.

Ah well, how about 1 last trade idea before I get to work on my resume? Ok, you send me JJ and his fanatical fans and Carlos and his fanatical fans and I will use them to create a propaganda machine so powerful that it completely erases any mistakes that I may have made in the past. In return I will give you Magic fans my championship rings and the "S" off my last name thereby allowing me to be known as Isiah Thoma from this day forth. What do you think?

A few years too late. I wonder how long it will take for the Knicks to get a few #1 overall picks or pull of a crazy blockbuster trade. David Stern is hard at work trying to figure out how to bring the Knickerbockers back to prime time prominence.

quote:
Originally posted by alexjbaum10:

he aint got sh** on stans mock turtlenecks

Agreed sir! It looks like Isiah's 'turtleneck' is a result of him wearg a shirt thats way too big for him so he had to fold own the neck.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Shocking.

Zeek is coming home!

I would love to have him for scouting, but nothing more. Any position of power, hell no!