Sign in to follow this  
bro

would Grant Hill be pleased to be coached by SVG?

I aint a fair weather fan either JD but when Shaq smacked this organazation, and this city in the face, I think he called us the small pond, he was officially omitted from my magic fan book, and when Grant decided to up and leave after 6 seasons of resting on the bench, he also crapped himself in my book.

Well im the other way around, once i despise a player i always despise that player 60% of the times, every time.

Not saying I like what they've done...

cause I don't.

I just respect them for their accomplishments during their careers.

I hate to look at the negative...

there's enough of that in this world.

but seriously, all of the above is true...Grant would have made this team worse...Hedo wouldnt have had this breakout year...and he wouldnt have won the MIP...heck, i think Dwight wouldnt have been this good...we wouldnt have even traded for Mo and Cook...Jameer would have been worse...Lewis would have been worse...Foyle would have been worse...Bogans would have been worse...Arroyo would have been worse...etc...but i think Patty would have been better...

Instead of outlasting Phoenix in the Playoffs, lets just beat them in the Finals!

Remind me again what Grant accomplished during his "Orlando Magic" career? (I could care less what he did in Detroit)

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Remind me again what Grant accomplished during his "Orlando Magic" career? (I could care less what he did in Detroit)

He really didn't do anything, but after T-Mac left he was our best player when he was on the court.

I'm like JD, on this. I don't hold grudges on players because they skip town. I can't stand Shaq. But it's not because he left Orlando, it's because I think he's a ***** for other things.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

sitting on the bench?

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

but seriously, all of the above is true...Grant would have made this team worse...Hedo wouldnt have had this breakout year...and he wouldnt have won the MIP...heck, i think Dwight wouldnt have been this good...we wouldnt have even traded for Mo and Cook...Jameer would have been worse...Lewis would have been worse...Foyle would have been worse...Bogans would have been worse...Arroyo would have been worse...etc...but i think Patty would have been better...

Instead of outlasting Phoenix in the Playoffs, lets just beat them in the Finals!

I think that is the irony of all ironies. He did make us worse. He actually improved both teams when he left.