Sign in to follow this  
bisayang dako

"Finals Round in the East, I see Boston facing off against the Orlando"

quote:

NBA: Oh, How the Playoffs Will Be Fun!

Bleacher Report

by: Michael McGowan

Moving onto the Finals Round in the East, I see Boston facing off against the Orlando Magic.

This matchup is going to be very complex. If the Magic can shoot, they can win this series. I don't see relying on the outside shot as a way to win the East, and with all those stars, the Celtics will win and face off against the Spurs.

Read more at NBA: Oh, How the Playoffs Will Be Fun!

Wow! Celtics vs. Magic at Eastern Conference Finals! Now, that is something!

quote:

NBA: Oh, How the Playoffs Will Be Fun!

Bleacher Report

by: Michael McGowan

Moving onto the Finals Round in the East, I see Boston facing off against the Orlando Magic.

This matchup is going to be very complex. If the Magic can shoot, they can win this series. I don't see relying on the outside shot as a way to win the East, and with all those stars, the Celtics will win and face off against the Spurs.

Read more at NBA: Oh, How the Playoffs Will Be Fun!

Wow! Celtics vs. Magic at Eastern Conference Finals! Now, that is something!

That's wishful thinking. Yeah, i'm a Magic fan and i'll remain optimistic, but I see us struggling just to get by Toronto. We'll beat them, but it could very easily be a six or seven game series.

Then against Detroit, well let's face it, they're better than us right now. Unless we bring our A+ game, or unless Detroit disappears like they did last year against Cleveland, I don't see us beating them.

From John Hollinger's Insider chat:

quote:

Chris (NB, CA): John, does anyone in the east have a shot at getting to the ECF besides Detroit and Boston?

John Hollinger: (4:20 PM ET ) Yes, Orlando. Detroit has more talent, but if they play over their heads and the Pistons do their they're-not-worthy-of-sharing-the-court-with-us routine, then they might pull the upset.

Going on right now, by the way.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=20192

I'll just be happy if we dont choke in the 1st round against the Raptors. That team just scares me. They kick our butts more often than not.

The Magic have the firepower to outscore any of these teams, but do they know how to play defense?

I'd hate to bring this up but Stan's lineups are not adequate to stop anybody from scoring on the Magic. I actually think if the Magic do things right they get past Detroit this year, Boston will be harder though but again the playoffs are a diff. animal and perhaps the Celts don't live up to expectations.