quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by HamsterNelson:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by HamsterNelson:

has carlos' team won a game yet? ive seen the links where theyve lost. i thought the prodigal son was just what the team needed? guess otis and the rest of the league were onto something letting him walk

my friend you should also look at stats, 18+ppg, 8 assist/game, team MVP of recent tournament. NOt even Howard can win by himself.

so hes the maccabi version of magic t mac. good individual stats, but team loses. sounds like a hell of a point guard, and to think he couldnt get an nba contract icon_smile.gif

So far you've made a total of 4 posts in 3 threads, all with the express purpose of doing nothing but antagonize the Arroyo fans.

So it is obvious you really have no intent of discussing Magic basketball here, but only wish to stir up trouble.

Your last post is so ignorant though on so many levels, that maybe you should just keep posting to allow these guys to make a fool of you.

Which they will, or at least I hope they do, Mr. Troll.

Looks like he falls into the definition of a troll by the urban dictionary.

1. troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

See here for reference: troll: urban dictionary

Evn his signature falls into this category of poster lol.

Bueno mi gente, esto se a convertido en un post de Carlos Arroyoy sus updates desde Israel. Aunque estoy agradecido por la informacion, tengo que mantener el orden en este foro que es de Orlando Magic.

Esta discusion sera movida al foro de Around the World o de baloncesto en general.

Matias y todos los otros fans de Orlando Magic que quieran seguir una conversacion en Espa

quote:
Bueno mi gente, esto se a convertido en un post de Carlos Arroyoy sus updates desde Israel. Aunque estoy agradecido por la informacion, tengo que mantener el orden en este foro que es de Orlando Magic.

Esta discusion sera movida al foro de Around the World o de baloncesto en general.

Matias y todos los otros fans de Orlando Magic que quieran seguir una conversacion en Espa

Dale un par de dias para que todos sepan donde esta y luego le cambias el nombre.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Dale un par de dias para que todos sepan donde esta y luego le cambias el nombre.

Buena idea...muchas gracias se

BUENO DONDE ESTA EL CACIQUE? NO CIERREN ESTO PORQUE EL CACIQUE ES EL Q ME HACE REIR CON SU GUERRA.Y SI SABEN CUANDO ESPIEZA LA TEMPORADA DE MACCABI ESCRIBANLO...O ESTOY BIEN ATRAS????

ed1

quote:
BUENO DONDE ESTA EL CACIQUE? NO CIERREN ESTO PORQUE EL CACIQUE ES EL Q ME HACE REIR CON SU GUERRA.Y SI SABEN CUANDO ESPIEZA LA TEMPORADA DE MACCABI ESCRIBANLO...O ESTOY BIEN ATRAS????

De que cacicazgo eres? Solo as

Esta fue la contestacion que recibimos edel encargado del site de los fanaticos de Maccabee.

Hi Ivan

We are working on an English forum for Carlos fans over USA and Puerto Rico. I believe it will take couple of days.

The address is the official fans website of maccabi

Gracias Ibone, por la informacion. Amigo el escrito acerca de las enfermedades en Puerto Rico esta fuera de liga. Me estuve riendo un trato a tal extremos que tuve que salir de la oficina.