Sign in to follow this  
Mat

Discutamos sobre Carlos Arroyo en espa

quote:
Originally posted by corporalrod:

Quote from the recap,

"Another plus for the Heat: Their new backup point guard seems to be fitting in nicely.

Carlos Arroyo, who played his college basketball in Miami at FIU and kept a home in South Florida, finished with eight points and four assists in 26 minutes in his "home'' debut. The Heat signed him last week to a non-guaranteed 1-year deal.

"I know the guys on the second unit love playing with him,'' Spoelstra said. "He's find them and the ball's being delivered - boom! - on time and right in the pocket. He takes great pride in delivering the ball right where they can shoot it. He's been coached well defensively and he knows what I'm expecting from him defensively.''

"he's been coached well defensively"???

que les parece a ustedes ese comentario??? Gua'o!!!

quote:
Espero respuesta de ell@s, pero por si acaso, dejenme saber, si lo prefieren en privado, el login que sometieron a dicho foro por si me preguntan.

En otros comentarios, lugo del juego de anoche, en el foro de los Heat, los VETERANOS de ese foro (no un par de boricuas locos!), ya estan hablando de que les gustaria ver a Carlillos de starter; que les parece?!

Muchas gracias, CG, por la gesti

quote:
Originally posted by Legal eagle:

quote:
Originally posted by corporalrod:

Quote from the recap,

"Another plus for the Heat: Their new backup point guard seems to be fitting in nicely.

Carlos Arroyo, who played his college basketball in Miami at FIU and kept a home in South Florida, finished with eight points and four assists in 26 minutes in his "home'' debut. The Heat signed him last week to a non-guaranteed 1-year deal.

"I know the guys on the second unit love playing with him,'' Spoelstra said. "He's find them and the ball's being delivered - boom! - on time and right in the pocket. He takes great pride in delivering the ball right where they can shoot it. He's been coached well defensively and he knows what I'm expecting from him defensively.''

"he's been coached well defensively"???

que les parece a ustedes ese comentario??? Gua'o!!!

Sorprendente de un Arroyo que "no defiende tres car". La defensa es su punto debil, pero el hombre cuando lo intenta el 150% en esa area puede ser promedio.

Sobre el comentario de Spoelstra me inclino en pensar que el cree que a Carlos le ense