Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan02

Its time.

I know I will get alot of heat for this and get called a bandwagoner and blah blah, but really I love the Magic, I follow them no matter what but I need to blow off some steam.

We really suck. Plain and simple.

I suggest we fire Hill as soon as possible, ISNT BROWN OUT THERE? WTF are we waiting for?

Draft Corey Brewer in the draft, I love my Gators and this kid has all the talent in the world!

Finally Forget Darko and sign Billups!

I know I will get alot of heat for this and get called a bandwagoner and blah blah, but really I love the Magic, I follow them no matter what but I need to blow off some steam.

We really suck. Plain and simple.

I suggest we fire Hill as soon as possible, ISNT BROWN OUT THERE? WTF are we waiting for?

Draft Corey Brewer in the draft, I love my Gators and this kid has all the talent in the world!

Finally Forget Darko and sign Billups!

I'm still believe in Darko, he is only 21 years old and he is going to be better than Howard. he has all the tool to become something special. Billups is very good but is 30 years old.

First, we dont have a drat pick. Second, we don't have anyone to trade to get that high in the draft. Corey Brewer will be a top 5 pick. I'm a huge gator fan, i'd love Brewer in a mgic uni, but it's not going to happen...

Sorry to say, but they kept darko in the bench at Detroit for so long that i think he will never recover. At least to all of your expectations he will never recover. Trade Jameer, !!!!!!Fire the coach!!!!!! I will love for Arroyo to stay, but use him as backup. I love Orlando and go over there a lot since i have family overthere and it will be great to see the Magic and carlos now and then..

we traded our draft to detroit for darko. by the way i beleive we have a great group of young talent that can become a force in the nba. what we need is someone to properly use this talent. if its the 8th grade or the nba you build you offense and defense around the ability of your core talent and coach them to play within that talent. now we are basically out of control and play afraid to make a mistake. you dont always start your best players. you play the best team that can win and control the game. the starters sholuld be dwight, darko, trevor,jj, and grant at the point with dooling backing him and jj up depending on match ups. carlos and nelson playing when you need a spark. personally i would trade hedo, nelson, and bogins for a point guard. jacklj