Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

The thread for calling DOM a racist. ignorant, and an ignorant racist

no one called you racist...what made you think like that?you are just a hater...as you mentioned...

I don't get the title of the post though. It sounds like the rest of the team is not doing what they are supposed to, and Hedo being asked to save the team? Is this what you think is happening?

That might be true with Lebron, or even maybe Kobe, but I think it's not the case in Orlando Magic.

MA

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

I don't get the title of the post though. It sounds like the rest of the team is not doing what they are supposed to, and Hedo being asked to save the team? Is this what you think is happening?

That might be true with Lebron, or even maybe Kobe, but I think it's not the case in Orlando Magic.

MA

glad to see another wise person here.I am with you MA...

to DOM;

I like ur style, i like ur intellectual aproaches and you got nice personality dude. Its not so hard to see that. Racisim and you.. Nah.. never thought that even once..

but:

please be aware that hedo can read those posts. As far as i know turkish basketball comminity is reading and they are arguing those things at their televisions. Dont underestimate them cuz we are talking about 50 million. Sooner or later he will be aware of things what posted here.

I'm a turkish guy. We know hedo verry well.. We know his limits better than you. I bet he know his limits better than us.

We turks are so enthusiastic persons. We do great things at our homes cuz when we feel our hearts beating together we exceeds our limits..

So stop arguing about weather hes 6th, 3th, 10th guy or selling trading him. If you want you can do this at the end of season ok?

Show your kindness and let us support magic by cheering him up instead of showing your intellectuality.

Thanx dude.

1- Orlando is playing great basketball. Hedo is amazing. He should have been an All-Star this year. That pick-and-roll he is running with Dwight Howard is nearly unstoppable and especially having Rashard Lewis and a couple of other shooters on the wing.

These are not my words .So stop this trade **** and go drink Wodka

dom: i think you are too fragile to words, that shows something in you, i admire that. but you insist too much on being right about everything you said. i have no time to look at the forum regularly. for me the discussion is over. there is no indication that your doubts over hedo are justifiable. yes there is a deep cultural difference; i like particular efforts to move the team's spirit up. hedo is that kind of player. you want something bigger than everyting you have already.

quote:
Originally posted by quarantin:

dom: i think you are too fragile to words, that shows something in you, i admire that. but you insist too much on being right about everything you said. i have no time to look at the forum regularly. for me the discussion is over. there is no indication that your doubts over hedo are justifiable. yes there is a deep cultural difference; i like particular efforts to move the team's spirit up. hedo is that kind of player. you want something bigger than everyting you have already.

Quarantin thank you buddy..I really appreciate that..It seems that we are on the same lane..Take care...all for MAGIC!

quote:
Originally posted by TURBEY:

Every big player has one starting point. Hedo is doing great this year, he got the chance, and he used it very well...

I did not like that first message, cause its about two play. One is a big shot, and arguing that its a bad play. Its SVG's plan to play one on one, Hedo did it before, he can dribble to the hole, he made the shot in Chicago, how about that, he passed the defender, and made the shot about Ben Wallace... Is it 1 out of 10 play, or 9 out of 10 play? He missed the shot in N Jersey... He missed the shot in wizards game. Only 5 seconds left, and there was a plan of play, everyone criticizes that he should passed it to D12, I watched it may be 10 times, at first I thought the same way, then I realize that he moved to make the dribble as he gets the ball, he did not look, and he was between 3 guy, o chance to pass the ball, as he dont have time to stop and pass.

I dont like doing comments about a player for his play in two games final shot...

The time will show us whether he can shoot for our sins, or not...

cant agree more!..

Sorry I missed out on most of this.

I can't blame the Turkish people for being passionate about Hedo. They should be. And I am very happy for them.

To all of our Turkish members, I say welcome and I am happy you are here. I have only known one Turkish person well. Artun one of my favorite people ever. He loved talking about his homeland, and like Hedo, he had to go home to serve in the army for awhile.

Everything I have heard about Hedo reflects that he is a first class person. I met him once and he was friendly, listened carefully to my question, and gave me a straight answer.

I am convinced that this team has improved this year in part because Hedo has improved.

No, his shooting won't save my sins, but then that would be asking an awful lot.

But I would rather have Hedo try that last shot than anyone else on the roster.