Sign in to follow this  
Hutchence

Fans Game Thread *Magic vs. Cavs 3/17

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Gsoh people are such babies.

very bad considering this came from a Sheed fan...

LOL that actually made me laugh.

This thread has definitely gone onto a whole other tangent. Can we please start talking about the game?

This game has loss written all over it. I so hope we can pull this out as we are playing basically 7 playoff teams in a row with the Bucks thrown in there for good measure. You might as well say this is our 7 game series tuneup.

Cavs - 103

Magic - 95

Hope i'm wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

This thread has definitely gone onto a whole other tangent. Can we please start talking about the game?

This game has loss written all over it. I so hope we can pull this out as we are playing basically 7 playoff teams in a row with the Bucks thrown in there for good measure. You might as well say this is our 7 game series tuneup.

Cavs - 103

Magic - 95

Hope i'm wrong.

Sure, we win 178 to 41. In other news Lebron scores all 41 points and ESPN makes it there top story. They also forget to mention that we win.

quote:

Cavs - 103

Magic - 95

Hope i'm wrong.

You need to read the whole forum. We have been declared pathetic because we sometimes don't think the Magic will win. Therefore you are a Big Bad Fan. (Not in a nice way). Only pathetic fans would ever pick the Magic to lose.

We are suffering from patheticitis and hateritis. I bet some fans will even wear Celtic green to the game tonight.

Pathetic.

I say we win 165 to 48. Lebron scores 47.

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

quote:

Cavs - 103

Magic - 95

Hope i'm wrong.

You need to read the whole forum. We have been declared pathetic because we sometimes don't think the Magic will win. Therefore you are a Big Bad Fan. (Not in a nice way). Only pathetic fans would ever pick the Magic to lose.

We are suffering from patheticitis and hateritis. I bet some fans will even wear Celtic green to the game tonight.

Pathetic.

I say we win 165 to 48. Lebron scores 47.

I have read the whole post. I also chose to ignore things not pertaining to the game.

I'm super upset that I can't go to the game tonight, this one is HUGE. Hopefully I can get home in time to catch the end where we break Lebron's ankle.

Are basketball related topics still apart of this message board? If they are i'd love to know.

It's sad when 90% of the posts on the "GAME THREAD," have nothing to do with the game whatsoever.

As far as the GAME, we need to clean up our turnovers if we want to win this one. I expect a close game and a great game from Lebron. This will be like a playoff game fro Lebron and I don't think we'll step up our level of play.

Cleveland 101

Orlando 93

I really want to think we want this win more but I am not so sure. We are for sure the ones with something to prove but we don't do so well when our backs are against the wall, I am nervous.