Sign in to follow this  
~O~

The Passion of Darko

Man, I really need to jump Toronto fans. I already got 14 today with my peoples. Only a few million to go.

ok, we might cheer up for his reaction but it had very well cost us the game.

And in this forum i started feeling a hypocracy, where a player could score points but miss some is crucified and letting your team left behind in the field is cheered.

quote:
Originally posted by cappa:

ok, we might cheer up for his reaction but it had very well cost us the game.

And in this forum i started feeling a hypocracy, where a player could score points but miss some is crucified and letting your team left behind in the field is cheered.

What Darko did was just like his mentor Rasheed has done thousands of times before, got kicked out of a game or gets a tech to bring out the passion in the other players. The team was playing like **** and after Darko got ejected began playing better again.

Maybe having the real Darko playing, not the Darko all these NBA coaches have tried to turn him into, will turn this team around. I am glad that Darko got mad and showed it. He has a real mean streak in him that he needs to get out once in a while. Welcome back Darko!

The fans and the players need to get upset with the way the refs disrepect the Magic. Why did the refs call the foul against Grant at the end of the game and not some of the real fouls being done against Dwight? That is where the game was lost the refs not calling fouls evenly.

I've waited a long time to see that. When I first heard of Darko, besides the scouts talking about his Dirk like game they also talked about his passion. They said that he demanded respect from the officials and other players, who thought Darko was too young to be playing with them. Many said that he glared at the refs when calls didn't go his way and that he threw the ball at a player once. I have never seen him show anger in the NBA, not once. This was the first time I saw him do it. I hope that he continues to show emotion and that this will influence him to do better and gain people's respect with his game.

ok i agree with you about the refs but this was not the game you would erupt.

we have only 8 games left and dont have the luxury to lose a game so we need all the players at their max.

Its great that Darko finally's shown emotion that he's displayed before in europe.Even during last summers world games in Japan he showed simmilar emotion.I remember a tune up game prior to those world games when Serbia played Italy in a tournament,Darko was getting hacked by the italian centers because they couldn't guard him.But the reffs refused to call any fouls on the italian big men,and thats when Darko exploded,1st going after a player then getting pissed at the italian crowd jesturing 3 fingers after scoring a 3 pointer.I beleive Milicic is a emotional player,who if isn't involved in the offense will just go through the motions.On the other hand if he's told he's gonna be the 2nd option after Dwight you will see a better more emotional version of Darko The Gangster.By the way i missed watching this game,has anyone got a clip of this particular mental explosion of Milicic.wouldn't mind seeing it.

Darko had his hair jelled up like a gangster. He was ready to fight someone last night in my opinion.