Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Poll: What Back-Up PG Do We Sign (Re-sign)?

I am trying to look at this objectively. This summer we will need to sign a back-up PG. It will be Keyon or Carlos or perhaps someone like Chris Duhon. My question is, who should it be? (Two things to really consider: 1. Who is the most injury prone? 2. If it is someone like Duhon, it well eat into our mid-level exemption).

the sad thing is...

is that we have PLENTY of backup pg's. thats our problem. we need a starting point guard. i chose keyon because he can play D. and he is more versatile.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Why isn't Duhon fair?

Duhon is a good PG IMO. I want to keep Dooling and CA if he plays well. Duhun is to intriging. He has potential to be good, but plays in a system where there are too many guards. Because of this i would want to sign Duhon which is why I voted for him.

I like Duhon.

While I'd like Duhon b/c of his balance and leadership, I voted for Keyon b/c of his versatility and the economic factor. However, Keyon is injured A LOT: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/stats?playerId=209. He seems to miss 20+ games a year b/c of injury. Not good. Perhaps that is why Carlos is still around ... not just as security for this season but also as security for this summer's decision making process.

I like Carlos and Duhon, I believe than Carlos is done with the magic that's why I say Duhon after all he is a realy good defender PG. Dooling is a good defender but not a good Pg.

I had a dream where Nelson was traded to Philly and Arroyo and Dooling were resigned and a future 6'5" PG prospect was acquired from the draft. Too bad it was a dream, like that of many others here!

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

I had a dream where Nelson was traded to Philly and Arroyo and Dooling were resigned and a future 6'5" PG prospect was acquired from the draft. Too bad it was a dream, like that of many others here!

carlos portate bien chequea tus pms

completely off topic, but i was wondering about the rules of the board. aren't we supposed to be posting in english here? no disrespect to the hispanic community here, but i shouldn't have to copy/paste your responses on a translator to know what you're saying....