Sign in to follow this  
~O~

I Want Tracy McGrady To Win 19 Straight

Why?

Remember that 19 game losing streak....probably the longest losing streak in NBA history that the Magic went on?

This same losing streak is the same one that probably haunts Tracy McGrady till this day. During that losing streak, Tracy McGrady managed to score 51 and 52 points in games and yet still wasn't able to take his team off the hump. That is just depressing isn't it?

When dealing with adversity, try to cancel it out with an equal or greater stride....I say.

This might just help McGrady out of the first round of the playoffs. Go McGrady and win two more games boy!

Why?

Remember that 19 game losing streak....probably the longest losing streak in NBA history that the Magic went on?

This same losing streak is the same one that probably haunts Tracy McGrady till this day. During that losing streak, Tracy McGrady managed to score 51 and 52 points in games and yet still wasn't able to take his team off the hump. That is just depressing isn't it?

When dealing with adversity, try to cancel it out with an equal or greater stride....I say.

This might just help McGrady out of the first round of the playoffs. Go McGrady and win two more games boy!

... and then the Rockets hit a speedbump, lose 7-10 in a row and Me-Mac "gets injured", sits on the bench with a lazy frown on his face and trade rumours appear on ESPN. "T-Mac to Mavs?". "T-Mac to Spurs?"

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Why?

Wow! I thought I was the only one around these parts that actually still cared about how much t-mac did for us!

I also hope he gets out of the first round this year.