Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Fans Game Thread *Magic vs Warriors* 3/8

Not even close. We take this one in a walk, again. 114 - 88.

Gortat breaks his scoring and rebound records. In just 3 minutes.

JJ doesn't miss a free throw.

This will be a breakout game for Lewis.

GSW will play strong for the first half, but they will get tired from Miamis game the previous night. Miami is going to play hard because of rileys recent rant. As long as jameer and carlos defend baron good, we will be alright.

Al Harrington wont be able to stop Dwight.

quote:
GSW will play strong for the first half, but they will get tired from Miamis game the previous night. Miami is going to play hard because of rileys recent rant. As long as jameer and carlos defend baron good, we will be alright.

GS, tired? i sure hope so.

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Engel:

quote:

GS, tired? i sure hope so.

they beat miami 134-99 and their starters had a rest most of the 2nd half

quote:
Originally posted by the_rocket:

agreed...they will be relatively rested...

and lets not forget, theyre fighting for their playoff lives right now...theyre gonna give everything they got...they have to...

i think too many of our genius board members are just dismissing this game as an easy victory...but "not so fast my friend"...

just cuz we've been on some what of a hot streak lately, lets not forget who we've beaten...Toronto (boshless), Washington, Sacramento, Philly, and some other scrubs, with our only impressive W came at Detroit...

but the fact is, we're playing an elite team tomorrow night... (i believe any team in the top 8 is an elite team, just because of they unbelievable talent level and competitiveness of the West) theyre fighting to stay alive, theyll be rested, and they have Baron Davis...no BD, Magic win...with BD, Magic will have to play real, real well to come out with a victory in this one...BD is just that good...

Turk and Shard are going to drop 60 between the 2. Howard will grab 20 plus rebounds and 8 blocks.

Meer will have 10 rebounds of his own due to the long rebounds.

Baron will have 30 pts

Webber is going to stink.

Gortat will catch another alley-oop in garbage time.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:
Originally posted by the_rocket:

agreed...they will be relatively rested...

and lets not forget, theyre fighting for their playoff lives right now...theyre gonna give everything they got...they have to...

i think too many of our genius board members are just dismissing this game as an easy victory...but "not so fast my friend"...

just cuz we've been on some what of a hot streak lately, lets not forget who we've beaten...Toronto (boshless), Washington, Sacramento, Philly, and some other scrubs, with our only impressive W came at Detroit...

but the fact is, we're playing an elite team tomorrow night... (i believe any team in the top 8 is an elite team, just because of they unbelievable talent level and competitiveness of the West) theyre fighting to stay alive, theyll be rested, and they have Baron Davis...no BD, Magic win...with BD, Magic will have to play real, real well to come out with a victory in this one...BD is just that good...

I agree, it is going to be a harder game then people expect.

i won't be able to watch the game because of my niece's first communion. hopefully you guys will give me good news when i get back. let me know how my future husband does(nelson). don't worry i'm a girl.