Sign in to follow this  
PrOdigy ReBoRn

Im confused....what are the rules with cap?

I dont really understand the cap salary rules, but by not resigning arroyo, garrity, Augustine, mo evans, and buying out tony battie. Could the magic in fact land Shawn Marion? How awesome would that be?I understand he is bit of a money magnet, and he has a few flaws(for instance his three shot) but could land him into our championship season and starting line up? Think....

Jameer/Dooling

Hedo/Reddick

Rashard/Bogans

Marion/ Cook

Dwight/Foyle

Looks pretty good to me....altho it resembles the suns a lil bit huh lol. Except we are in the EAST BABY!!!

I dont really understand the cap salary rules, but by not resigning arroyo, garrity, Augustine, mo evans, and buying out tony battie. Could the magic in fact land Shawn Marion? How awesome would that be?I understand he is bit of a money magnet, and he has a few flaws(for instance his three shot) but could land him into our championship season and starting line up? Think....

Jameer/Dooling

Hedo/Reddick

Rashard/Bogans

Marion/ Cook

Dwight/Foyle

Looks pretty good to me....altho it resembles the suns a lil bit huh lol. Except we are in the EAST BABY!!!

quote:

quote:
I dont really understand the cap salary rules, but by not resigning arroyo, garrity, Augustine, mo evans, and buying out tony battie. Could the magic in fact land Shawn Marion?

No. Dwight, Jameer and Shard's salary will increase a total of as much as the expiring contract we have on our roster.