Sign in to follow this  
mgcullen

What do you think of Nelson's words

quote:
Originally posted by OsoTommy:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

[if not come in to our spanish section where we can have a showdown at the OK corral. LOL

Is there a koc fight in the spanish section??? Woopeee!!!!!! I'll be there in a sec!

Comestan Biiiiitches!!

In my opinion, following order should be in place to handle the ball for the last play (not neccessarily the "last shot").

If we need a 2;

1) Hill / Hedo

Mainly because they both can create their own shots, can drive, have decent mid-range shot. (Two extra points that place Hedo to first place are; a)Can drain 3's, b)will pass if need be.

2) Nelson

If we need a 3;

1) JJ / Hedo

2) Nelson.

In either case, although he has to be in game to open up space, Dwight should not handle the ball mainly because of his poor FT percentage.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by mgcullen:

quote:

Sentence structure is important...

I wonder if you sit around and wait until you hear Arroyo's name to pounce on that individual. I am not all that sold on him, but at this point I am willing to try anything. I just want to Win and the Nelso/Arroyo combo was not working, the Nelson/Diener did not work, the Nelson/Dooling has not worked why not try a little Arroly/Diener or Diener/Arroyo and keep Jameer coming of the bench for five games see if that works. I would stil like Jameer in the last minutes of the game but without the ball in his hands.

When did I say anything about Arroyo ...?

go get a cat scan

edit: language

What you fail to see is that Travis should be our PG right now but Jameer lovers like you cannot see it. I will leave this alone. I dont need a cat scan, I would just need a bunch of time to go through all your post and find all of your Arroyo bashing. I dont think he is bad but right now we need a little Travis.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Sentence structure is important...

I wonder if you sit around and wait until you hear Arroyo's name to pounce on that individual. I am not all that sold on him, but at this point I am willing to try anything. I just want to Win and the Nelso/Arroyo combo was not working, the Nelson/Diener did not work, the Nelson/Dooling has not worked why not try a little Arroly/Diener or Diener/Arroyo and keep Jameer coming of the bench for five games see if that works. I would stil like Jameer in the last minutes of the game but without the ball in his hands.

When did I say anything about Arroyo ...?

go get a cat scan

edit: language

What you fail to see is that Travis should be our PG right now but Jameer lovers like you cannot see it. I will leave this alone. I dont need a cat scan, I would just need a bunch of time to go through all your post and find all of your Arroyo bashing. I dont think he is bad but right now we need a little Travis.

HAHAHA that proves you know nothing about my posts. GO ahead and search my past posts, I'll bet you find something very surprising. Like the fact that I called for TRAVIS DIENER to be our starter over two and a half months ago because I felt he was our best pure point guard.

I've never hated Arroyo, in fact I quite like Carlos. I just can't stand the fanatics that he brings with him.

quote:
I've never hated Arroyo, in fact I quite like Carlos. I just can't stand the fanatics that he brings with him.

I feel the same way about both Deiner and Arroyo. My problem with Arroyo is really just a technicality: I don't think we need two shoot-first PGs. In my opinion, Jameer's better than Carlos...just not in the ending of the last couple games.

quote:
Comestan Biiiiitches!!

Congrats, Adam! You are getting the "Spanish fever", too.

Nevertheless, I will help you on a semi-accurate translation on that one:

Como estan, perras??!! (assuming that biiitch is translated as "female dog"... lol)

And here's a bonus:

Fire Brian Hill = Despidan a Brian Hill!

I have no problem with what he said and it is good he wants the ball like that. However he needs to show some willingness to pass once in awhile and he will see that it could create an easier shot. If you have one time to score at the end of a game the lineup should be Jameer, JJ, Grant Hill, Turk and Dwight. You have 4 guys on the floor who can score from the outside and hopefully space the floor as well. if Jameer makes one pass and gets it back he would have a much easier shot. Now I know with 1 or 2 seconds left you have no choice but with 11 seconds left you can definitely do this. Now whether he does this or Brian Hill adjusts is another story for another day.

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

Fire Brian Hill = Despidan a Brian Hill!

Thank you CG, I will use that one!

why does this surprise any of you. Jameer openly says that he patterns his game after the piece of selfish garbage that we got lucky to ship off to NY last year. Jameer wants to be just like steve francis. barf!

Ever since I heard jameer keep saying this at the beginning of this season I have been turned off by this.

I want jameer to grow up... half a foot will do.

I just hope that Jameer is talking that way only because it is "crack-cocaine talk". "THAT" would easily be solved with treatment/rehab!