Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Who here hates the Lakers?........

I don't hate the Lakers at all. I've enjoyed watching them play the past four years. Actually, since Shaq left LA, i've been rooting for them to do well. I wanted them to beat phoenix the past two seasons in the playoffs.

Unlike many, i'm a fan of Kobe. I love his game and I think he brings it on both sides of the court. You'll never find a better competitor.

Haha calling me a lakers lover is definitly stretching it. I don't think you can be a fan of basketball and not enjoy watching that team play, especially Kobe.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Haha calling me a lakers lover is definitly stretching it. I don't think you can be a fan of basketball and not enjoy watching that team play, especially Kobe.

Yeah, I think I said I can't deny that they are good..but I have to choose a team to hate and its the Lakers. Especially because the Magic haven't ever swept them

Well I hate the Bobcats

.Worst uniforms

.Dumbest team name

.Average home attendence: 12

They're just a sorry excuse for a franchise. Everything about them just screams d-league.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Well I hate the Bobcats

.Worst uniforms

.Dumbest team name

.Average home attendence: 12

They're just a sorry excuse for a franchise. Everything about them just screams d-league.

AND, something about the lighting in their home arena pisses me off. Its just way too ****ing dark in there.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

how many championships have those teams won in the last 9 years???

errrr....8????

Just in case you are calling me a front runner:

Im a fan of Detroit, one of the most disliked teams by fans and undermined by the experts of the sport. They have only one championship and for the last 4 years they were "done the one before". As you see being a Detroi fan is not classified as cool.

2. I started liking the Lakers post dinasty, as i said in my original post, when Shaq left. I mostly like them for Kobe, public enemy number one whom i think is the best player in the NBA. Waching him fall from grace and still get his was a thing of beauty.

3. The Spurs are the class of the NBA, how basketball is supposed to be played. The closest team to Detroit only better. Its only natural that i like the master if Im a fan of the student.

Having said that, i gave which teams i liked, not which teams i was a fan of. Im only a detroit fan who has won only one championship in the last nine years.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by serbianeagle:

i hate lakers that much that even if they have 5 Serbs starting i would still hate them.

I'd have to say that Serbianeagle wins.

lmfao ,thank you bro,and i was not joking either,lol

All-right..How did the Lakers beat the Mavericks. They cheated.

You see, the thing about Phil Jackson is that he insists that he lets the guys play often not complaining about fouls called on his players. Then thats when his team does their dirty work. The Mavericks looked like the Magic out there being bull ****ed on calls.