Sign in to follow this  
Mat

Discutamos sobre el Magic en espa

Well, Marc! I think that you just made a career move as a politician! I know that after this decision, if you come to PR, many of the posters will be happy to treat you to a sunny, 85 degree beach day, having all the pin~a coladas you want, and watching all the PR ladies in g-stings, shaking their booties as they dance to reggaeton.

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

Well, Marc! I think that you just made a career move as a politician! I know that after this decision, if you come to PR, many of the posters will be happy to treat you to a sunny, 85 degree beach day, having all the pin~a coladas you want, and watching all the PR ladies in g-stings, shaking their booties as they dance to reggaeton.

Not sure I could take the reggaeton CG! I'm trying to meet everyone half way here and compromise.

Well I said too many suggestions I will type in spanish the same things I say in english my honest Opinion oh and the part to make this thread a sticky.

and Angelitus said tha same stuff about what a bad coach Hill is without disrespecting no one and also he is mad a D12 for missing all those free throws that he should practice that shot every day

Marc the thing is with this thread is that a lot of times I know some here will agree with me is that sometimes I want to say something but can't fight the word that describes what I really want to say and that is when people confuse some of our posts.

So Thanks for this.

quote:
Not sure I could take the reggaeton CG! I'm trying to meet everyone half way here and compromise.

I would not take the reggaeton, either, but the LADIES dancing the raggaeton, that's another "tasty" story.

Neverteless, Marc, I myself being realistic and knowing both languages, believe that this thread might be more difficult to "monitor" than it seems for you or any other mod, so I would not blame mods for taking any decision that might seem "negative" to Spanish-speaking fans.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Puya:

witch ones?

Your's and Angelitus's post's that do not have a translation on page 4 of this thread.

You can delete my post, i don't have time to translate it...its ok.

quote:

Marc the thing is with this thread is that a lot of times I know some here will agree with me is that sometimes I want to say something but can't fight the word that describes what I really want to say and that is when people confuse some of our posts.

So Thanks for this.

I understand, we will just have to try and work through it.

quote:
Originally posted by angelitus:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

witch ones?

Your's and Angelitus's post's that do not have a translation on page 4 of this thread.

You can delete my post, i don't have time to translate it...its ok.

Hey Marc...right when you deleted Angelitus's post I was about to translate it, so I couldn't get a chance to.

Bueno muchachos...para aclarar algo, a pesar de que vivo en Washington, DC soy de Ponce, P.R.

CG, Ibone, and Puya...como est