Sign in to follow this  
jacksond

Last night, JJ Redick, Van Gundy

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

there is something going on between the players that i think we have no clue to. if jj plays who passes him the ball. no one. i think other players dont like him or his fans and do not want him on the team. it may just be me but i see guys look right at him, hes open, they turn away and pass to someone else. doesnt make sense. jacklj

jealousy that he has too many fans? I hope not..

this whole situation with JJ is absurd.

He plays very well in the pre season and what happens? He gets buried behind Bogans and Dooling.

What kind of message does that send? Play well and you won't play at all?

This team tells us 'oh yeah JJ is great in practice' if that's the case then *** is the point in coaches saying practice is important if what they do during it means nothing on game night??

We're either being lied to or JJ is flatout being screwed, honestly what's the point of trading him right now when he has no value??? he's not going to lower it much more by getting some minutes.

We're not stopping anyone anyways, and if the coach doesn't trust him when we are up 15+ points with five minutes to go in the 4th then what does that REALLY say?

This whole situation is a complete joke and Otis needs to fix it by trading Bogans.

Trading Bogans isn't going to help JJ's situation. We saw what happened when Ariza was traded.

Otis-Get off your *** and trade JJ NOW!!!!!!