Sign in to follow this  
serviviente

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE MUST GO!!

Or get Bhill on the front Office or fire him, we need a coach with patience and open mind to gve space for ANY player who wants to play and give sopmething to the team.

I think Hedo never gonna be constant. Almost at starter SF. He gonna be a good backupfor ariza oy maybe like a PF who give space Howard.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

With turk it depends....if we could have the Turk of late last season, or the Turk of a few games ago, the one that shoots well, but also drives into the basket, gets fouled and scores 20 pts or so we should keep him....But the problem is that Turk-o-Flu and inconsistency.

Now, if we could bring him off the bench then fine.....I think the problem is still more the coach than the players.

I agree with that to a point, but I don't think Trevor will ever start as long as both GHill and Turk are here, and if that's the case, we need to get rid of one or both of them.

You are correct.....to a point....I mean that if a new coach comes in and he is, let's put it this way, sane, he will play the best players not whatever the clown he have right now is playing. Anyone with some inteligence would realize their are better players/matchups/quemistry or whatever you want to call it when playing Ariza and Darko and others. So if we just get a new coach with some balls or common sense to sit some players and start the others we would be okay, or at least much better.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

With turk it depends....if we could have the Turk of late last season, or the Turk of a few games ago, the one that shoots well, but also drives into the basket, gets fouled and scores 20 pts or so we should keep him....But the problem is that Turk-o-Flu and inconsistency.

Now, if we could bring him off the bench then fine.....I think the problem is still more the coach than the players.

I agree with that to a point, but I don't think Trevor will ever start as long as both GHill and Turk are here, and if that's the case, we need to get rid of one or both of them.

You are correct.....to a point....I mean that if a new coach comes in and he is, let's put it this way, sane, he will play the best players not whatever the clown he have right now is playing. Anyone with some inteligence would realize their are better players/matchups/quemistry or whatever you want to call it when playing Ariza and Darko and others. So if we just get a new coach with some balls or common sense to sit some players and start the others we would be okay, or at least much better.

I'm sorry, I meant to say that he'd never start under Brian Hill. I agree a competent coach would be starting Ariza 2 months ago.

A competent coach would be playing JJ with Ariza and not the Grant/Trevor rotation that I always see. Its the theme of the season...all shooters and no slashers or all slashers and no shooters. I have watching this team try to execute their offense.

Napoleon, Garrity and Outlaw should all be released. We need to clear up the pg mess and Arroyo will be traded as well. Under a competent coach Jameer might still be a decent pg. Arroyo has had his chances for 3 different coaches and has had the same result everytime. Anyways one of them has to go and Otis isn't trading Jameer.

Good point, Emory889. Not to say we have a Travis Diener who is rotting in suits. He could have been a great asset if given the chance to play.

Brian Hill doesn't have a clue. He got lucky in the mid-90s when he had such a talented starting lineup to play with. He had a lot of room for error w/o anyone noticing.