Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Cavs * Feb. 11th

Baseline Blog

By Nick Adams | OrlandoMagic.com

THIRD QUARTER

Larry Hughes scores the first points of the second half with a 17-foot jumper to bring the Cavs within one. Lewis hits a deep three-pointer as the shot clock expires but Ira Newble answers right back with a triple of his own.

Rashard nets another trey to give the Magic a five point lead but LeBron answers with his game-high 15th point. Howard, not to be beaten, equals James' 15 points with a pair of free-throws.

It has been a very physical second half as Drew Gooden fights for a put back on a missed shot to bring the Cavs within three. James trims the Magic lead to 67-66 drilling an outside jumper as we approach the halfway mark in the third quarter.

Make sure to tune into Sportscenter tonight because Mo Evans' acrobatic layup is sure to be on the Top 10 plays. Hughes makes four out of five from the charity stripe to bring the Cavs within one at 73-72 as we head under four minutes remaining in the quarter.

Nelson hits a jumper but Hughes answers with a three tying up the ballgame and giving him a game-high 21 points. Lewis continues his superb shooting in the third quarter drilling his third three-point basket from beyond the arc this quarter.

The Magic's defense has been poor in the third quarter...how poor?...well, Larry Hughes has scored 23 points this quarter. Larry Hughes shouldn't score 23 points in an entire middle school game.

Carlos Arroyo thankfully ends the half converting a three-point play to tie the ballgame up at 86.

End of Third: Orlando Magic 86, Cleveland Cavaliers 86

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

So is mr forth quarter ok? Is he coming back in?I have not heard anything.

GO MAGIC!!!!

I havent heard either, no telling

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

So is mr forth quarter ok? Is he coming back in?I have not heard anything.

GO MAGIC!!!!

i think he got his normal rotational rest but went out with the injury thing.. he will play at the 4th nothing serious IMO

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

the ooffense is not flowing put jameer back stan

Its really not CA's fault, im not seeing a lot of fight for the most part from some key contributers. Seems like Cleveland is outworking us on the boards and shooting very well