jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Lakers * Feb. 8th

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:
Yes I hate

Direct quotes from Echo4Papa...I knew it all along dude!

stupid.jpg

For the record... the saddest part of your comment is that it is rife with the same foul logic you use to make any point that you post in the forums.

Another game wit Nelson in the starting point guard position is another loss to the Magic, I know Jameer is a good SG but not have the mental brain to play PG in the NBA.

When Jameer not play Magic win!

See...

What I'd said...

We lose and we get 600 posts...

I just don't understand.

It's like we love the bad {losses} and need to talk...

And hate the good {wins} and say whopee we won.

I just don't under stand.

Hey guys! Forgive me for expressing my thoughts, but some of you must learn to be more tolerant and be open to other perspectives, specially when you do not agree with them. We need to build a Democratic culture all over the world and the first step is tolerance!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Phixsius:

Another game wit Nelson in the starting point guard position is another loss to the Magic, I know Jameer is a good SG but not have the mental brain to play PG in the NBA.

Yes, this loss was most definitely on the shoulders of Jameer.

Nothing to do with Howard and Hedo both in foul trouble most of the game.

Nothing to do with our inability to stop Kobe or Gasol.

Fisher clearly outplayed Nelson and THAT is the reason we lost.

Forget the fact that Fisher had 2 rebounds 7 assists 0 turn overs and 14 points to Nelsons 2 rebounds 9 assists 0 turn overs and 17 points.

It's cool man. Just put the team first. we all want Carlos and Jameeer to have great seasons. We will go as far as those two will take us. It all starts at the point.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:

Yes I hate

Direct quotes from Echo4Papa...I knew it all along dude!

For the record... the saddest part of your comment is that it is rife with the same foul logic you use to make any point that you post in the forums.

Dude...Sorry...get over it!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Phixsius:

Yes, this loss was most definitely on the shoulders of Jameer.

Nothing to do with Howard and Hedo both in foul trouble most of the game.

Nothing to do with our inability to stop Kobe or Gasol.

Fisher clearly outplayed Nelson and THAT is the reason we lost.

Forget the fact that Fisher had 2 rebounds 7 assists 0 turn overs and 14 points to Nelsons 2 rebounds 9 assists 0 turn overs and 17 points.

I wasnt aware he had 17 pts, he did platy good as I said, he hustled, he made some mistakes on defense, but he had a good gaem with just oen shot I didnt like in the last minute.

quote:

Really? Looks like he had nine assists and no turnovers. I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about.

Anyways, back to Dwight and Hedo - I wasn't able to watch the game: were the calls legit? Honestly?

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

It's cool man. Just put the team first. we all want Carlos and Jameeer to have great seasons. We will go as far as those two will take us. It all starts at the point.

But that's the thing Guardian... apparently we don't all want Carlos and Jameer to have great seasons.

Jameer has a great game, but we lose to the Lakers and it's bacause Carlos wasn't in the game?

People like CarlosDarwin post rediculous comments saying that Dwight doesn't try as hard when Carlos is in the game?

This past summer I read a lot of comments that coaches in the NBA wanted to keep Carlos down because he showed up Team USA in the olympics, now it's gone beyond even that, now his own teammates want to keep him down!

All because Jameer played had a good game.

Somewhere on RealGM Knappy is laughing...

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

quote:

Really? Looks like he had nine assists and no turnovers. I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about.

Anyways, back to Dwight and Hedo - I wasn't able to watch the game: were the calls legit? Honestly?

No... Gasol flopped on both of Howards first two fouls.

I know its hard to be objective about the refs when watching your own team, but I swear, being as objective as I can, it seems we get more respect from the refs when we are on the road.