Sign in to follow this  
Rodriguez

How well dooling is running our system.

Dooling has been doing a good job,its been fun to see him play with Carlos.

But,he is not a point guard,he is a combo guard,so Coach should split his minutes also with the 2 guard.

the only reason dooling runs the point is because of his defense...everyone knows that he can't run the offense, but our other PG's are so bad at defense, that dooling comes in and creates a spark (and doesn't allow the other team to score as easily).. his defense causes a lot of fast breaks and a lot of running that ends up working very well with ariza and JJ.....

quote:
he HAD to shoot because the other 4 guys on the floor were STANDING STILL.

Lol this has been there problem all year long. Especially when Dwight gets the ball in the post. They all tend to just stand there and watch him instead of moving or slashing trying to get open. One of things that fustrates me the most when I watch them play. But lately there has been excellent movement with and without the ball. Last two games showed us that we have the capability to move with and without the ball. We are finally playing the way we should of been all year long. Been running alot of good plays lately too. Hate to say but B.Hill is finally stepping up but it might be to late m8.

I think Dooling is a very good player but I like him more as a SG. Brian Hill should seat JJ Redick, who has not played well and rotate Dooling to the SG and Arroyo the PG. The same rotation with wich we started the season.

He's been effective as of late by bringing that spark of energy. This team had been holding out for someone like that for some time. That why he presents value.

I'm very upset now, no only Dooling play the pg position taking minutes from Carlos and now also he's taking JJ minutes. JJ was playing very good and he didn't playing in the second half? I don't get it.