Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Stan calls Redick a '**** good player'...

I read this on Yahoo sports and my question becomes..

How many '**** Good' players never play? Is this a case of the Magic trying to publicly raise his value or does Stan really believe this?

You have to eventually find out what this guy can do, but do you sacrifice a Bogans to do it? If you look at the rotation it's Keith essentially blocking JJ and it's hard to say for sure.

But since we run so many pick and rolls and have an inside game isn't that basically tailored to Redicks strengths?

Something has to give soon here, if he is '**** good' then you have to move others to play him.

I read this on Yahoo sports and my question becomes..

How many '**** Good' players never play? Is this a case of the Magic trying to publicly raise his value or does Stan really believe this?

You have to eventually find out what this guy can do, but do you sacrifice a Bogans to do it? If you look at the rotation it's Keith essentially blocking JJ and it's hard to say for sure.

But since we run so many pick and rolls and have an inside game isn't that basically tailored to Redicks strengths?

Something has to give soon here, if he is '**** good' then you have to move others to play him.