Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

You know what really grinds my gears thread.

You know what really grinds my gears? Nobody's come up with a new priest and a rabbi joke in like thirty years. Ya know? I mean, okay, ah, umm. Priest and a rabbi go, go onto the supermarket, and, uh, the priest wants to buy a ham. And the rabbi says, "Ah, I can't eat it. It's forbidden." Couldn't eat it. Not allowed, pigs are like superheroes to them. Is it perfect? No, but I, I don't see you coming up with anything. And that people is what grinds my gears.

quote:
Originally posted by StufFtheMagicDragon:

I am really bored as always and I need attention. Allow me to spam the forum with another unnecessarily thread

sincerely,

J. Cutestory

Thanks for the encouraging words Lilpenny!

-People who have sigs that are words and they don't separate them like Echo does and I waste my time reading the first sentence before I realize its a sig.

-People who use the word "Guesstimate"

-People who put their cell phones up to their ears as soon as they get into their cars. And subsequently take forever to back out.

-People who walk back to their cars between classes when they have no intention of leaving and I rush to the other parking lane and ask them if they're leaving so I can have their empty spot because campus parking is hell and they say no and I'm like, "What the eff? BETCH!"

-When players fire up a three pointer and hold their finishing pose even after its bricked/air-balled/blocked and don't get back on fast break defense.

-This is The Year

-Democrats

-Jehovah's Witnesses

-Art Appreciation classes that are required.

-People who refuse to learn english when they come to America.

-Those slanted stairs at the Amway Arena entrance.

And finally....

Any coach that voted for Joe Johnson over Hedo for the All-Star game.

That Shaq is getting traded to the Suns for the Matrix and now the Heat have Flash and Matrix playing together who just so happens to be in our division.

FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!

Miami who's next MICHAEL BEASLEY

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

That Shaq is getting traded to the Suns for the Matrix and now the Heat have Flash and Matrix playing together who just so happens to be in our division.

Is this confirmed anywhere? I read a thread on it at RealGM but they were just in talks and everyone thought it was a joke.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

Is this confirmed anywhere? I read a thread on it at RealGM but they were just in talks and everyone thought it was a joke.

Most likely it will happen cause the sun dont want to extend Marion and they need a big expiring contract or almost expiring contract to give them some cap space. But they just in strong talk. I was watching on ESPN NBA Coast to Coast show and they kept saying the deal was:

Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks

for

Shaq

And they said this deal is close to finsihing. So the Matrix will be in Miami with the Flash and the Heat. DAMM

I think the Heat are too far behind to catch anyone in the playoffs, but they can be a spoiler to a team like us or the Wizards, hurting our seed.

I still think they're going to be mediocre at best. They have Blount starting at C.

quote:

I think the Heat are too far behind to catch anyone in the playoffs, but they can be a spoiler to a team like us or the Wizards, hurting our seed.

I still think they're going to be mediocre at best. They have Blount starting at C.

Oh no im not worried about this year. Im worried about next year. They probaly will get one of the top 5 players in the country and Shawn Marion. Most of all they still in talks trying to get Bibby or Miller which i read that the Magic was also eyeing Miller too.

quote:

-People who have sigs that are words and they don't separate them like Echo does and I waste my time reading the first sentence before I realize its a sig.

-People who use the word "Guesstimate"

-People who put their cell phones up to their ears as soon as they get into their cars. And subsequently take forever to back out.

-People who walk back to their cars between classes when they have no intention of leaving and I rush to the other parking lane and ask them if they're leaving so I can have their empty spot because campus parking is hell and they say no and I'm like, "What the eff? BETCH!"

-When players fire up a three pointer and hold their finishing pose even after its bricked/air-balled/blocked and don't get back on fast break defense.

-This is The Year

-Democrats

-Jehovah's Witnesses

-Art Appreciation classes that are required.

-People who refuse to learn english when they come to America.

-Those slanted stairs at the Amway Arena entrance.

And finally....

Any coach that voted for Joe Johnson over Hedo for the All-Star game.

-People who quote themselves.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

I am really bored as always and I need attention. Allow me to spam the forum with another unnecessarily thread

sincerely,

J. Cutestory

Ha, you're welcome. You can always count on us!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

sincerely,

J. Cutestory

Ha, you're welcome. You can always count on us!

funny-pictures-owls-twisted-head.jpg