pg fisher/farmar

sg kobe/vujacic/walton/ariza

sf odom/ariza/walton/radmanovic

pf gasol/turiaf/odom/radmanovic

c bynum/mihm/turiaf

and how about this defensive 5

fisher/kobe/ariza/gasol/bynum

so now west has another big contender.

Alright you guys, I know the Magic Lakers are going to be the bomb and Otis smith should have tried something to get Gasol, but now its to late and we'll have to deal with it.

The only thing the Magic should be thinking right now is to never let a trade intimidate them. I think the Magic would come out with butterflies playing against a way better Laker team. Lets just wait till this team altogether plays the game.

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I'm shocked that was all the Lakers had to give up to get Gasol. The Lakers are going to be scary good when they get Bynum back. I mean they still have Odom to back Gasol up! I can easily see a retro Celtics/Lakers finals.

Just think: last year the Grizzlies turned down the Bulls offer of Ben Gordon, Tyrus Thomas, and last year's number one....bet they are kicking themselves for that one.

Maybe Lamar Odom is expendable now?

Lamar Odom will be their starting SF, his natural position.

He can definitely play the small forward but I wonder if that is the best position for him. I'm not sure if we could offer anything that would entice the Lakers but Odom would be an outstanding fit on this club.

Since Marc Gasol is technically part of this trade I wonder if two brothers have ever been swapped like this before?

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

The Lakers now have a frontcourt of Bynum and Gasol holy ****..... And Kobe, **** it Otis!!! I would of given Hedo for Gasol. Imagine a front line of Dwight and Pau, perfect complimet to each other.

Yes, the lakers have a dynasty... again. yes, seems we can get gasol for maybe jj and hedo, or something like that, but the Gasol contract is huge and we never gonna pay the luxury tax with this owners.