Sign in to follow this  
RyanK

Yo! cHEck thIS TrAde... CHAMPIONSHIP!! OMG!!

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

no one wants pat garrity

People do want expiring contracts. That gives Memphis 8 mil of cap space next year, and we pick up a 4 with tons of skill and very very underrated PG in Kyle Lowry. He is slowly turning into what Jameer should be already.

quote:
Originally posted by RyanK:

quote:

no one wants pat garrity

People do want expiring contracts. That gives Memphis 8 mil of cap space next year, and we pick up a 4 with tons of skill and very very underrated PG in Kyle Lowry. He is slowly turning into what Jameer should be already.

The two players you want to pick up are both expiring.. I guess I just don't see the point to swapping expiring contracts with each other.

maybe memphis wants to help out the Magic organization ..I'm sure Rich DeVos would share the ring with the Griz.

this trade would be great for the Magic ..not happening ryanK.

word.

quote:
Originally posted by JayHolla:

quote:
Originally posted by RyanK:

quote:

no one wants pat garrity

The two players you want to pick up are both expiring.. I guess I just don't see the point to swapping expiring contracts with each other.

no, swift has a player option this year (he probably won't use it) and lowry has two years.

anyway, if we'd take cardinal instead of swift they'd think about it... and probably do it. i wouldn't...

quote:
Originally posted by chrisB:

maybe memphis wants to help out the Magic organization ..I'm sure Rich DeVos would share the ring with the Griz.

this trade would be great for the Magic ..not happening ryanK.

word.

Please capitalize my name when you use it. And don't be an effing ***lick... Stromile has a player option and will likely make less in a new contract anyways.

Ivaroni wants Stromile out of Memphis, and they have publicly stated they are in need of a veteran PG.

Plus it's not all that risky for anyone since, if no one works out, we still have expiring contracts.

Mother f**king word.

it would take those two just to get swift here, if we add someone else we can try for their draft pick too, i'm calling this next draft class, they're no 2003, but they'll be something.