Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Magic Going All In For Chris Paul's Backup?

What makes them ridiculous? Did you even understand the points being made?

Hint: Jareth didn't.

Yes, I understood. Ish Smith, for instance, was primarily for effect and was basically nonsense. As far as "poor man's Crawford" goes, Bledsoe's game in no way resembles Crawford's, so I assume you were implying in terms of impact. So no, it's not a question of comprehension...its literally that your comparisons were garbage.

Yes, I understood. Ish Smith, for instance, was primarily for effect and was basically nonsense. As far as "poor man's Crawford" goes, Bledsoe's game in no way resembles Crawford's, so I assume you were implying in terms of impact. So no, it's not a question of comprehension...its literally that your comparisons were garbage.

So you're saying that my opinions are bad because my opinions are bad. You must have been a rockstar at debate.

Ignoring for a second that you clearly don't understand what "literally" means, why are they garbage? What are the REASONS that my opinions have so little merit to one so clearly as esteemed as you?

Also, you misunderstood the point of the Ish comparison, so you're like 0-5 here.

So you're saying that my opinions are bad because my opinions are bad. You must have been a rockstar at debate.

Ignoring for a second that you clearly don't understand what "literally" means, why are they garbage? What are the REASONS that my opinions have so little merit to one so clearly as esteemed as you?

Also, you misunderstood the point of the Ish comparison, so you're like 0-5 here.

Yes, your opinions in this instance are bad because they're bad and your argument, as usual, is that if someone disagrees with you its because they can't compete with your superior intellect...which only speaks to your audacity. Just go back to ignoring me and I'll do the same of you. Your absence from this board is already missed

• Upvote 1

Hey, when DOM was referring to Crawford, he was talking about the potential level of talent/success Bledsoe will have. I think he was disregarding the style of play.

Hey, when DOM was referring to Crawford, he was talking about the potential level of talent/success Bledsoe will have. I think he was disregarding the style of play.

Yeah I get that, that's why I said "I assume you were implying in terms of impact". Cool sig btw

He did not say anything about talent evaluator

No, those are my words.

He said Doc had come a long way as a coach since leaving Orlando.

I agree.

I do not question Doc's ability to coach talent; I DO question his ability to evaluate talent. And at this point, that is what he is being asked to do for the Clippers.

No, those are my words.

He said Doc had come a long way as a coach since leaving Orlando.

I agree.

I do not question Doc's ability to coach talent; I DO question his ability to evaluate talent. And at this point, that is what he is being asked to do for the Clippers.

I still remember him talking up the Reece Gaines pick.

And, in my opinion, he wouldn't be the coach everyone thinks he is if he hadn't have been gifted Garnett, Pierce and Allen in their primes.

• Upvote 1

And, in my opinion, he wouldn't be the coach everyone thinks he is if he hadn't have been gifted Garnett, Pierce and Allen in their primes.

QFT.

Both he and Ainge were a McHale hail mary away from being unemployed.

• Upvote 2

QFT.

Both he and Ainge were a McHale hail mary away from being unemployed.

Very true. Doc only had like a season left before he was going to get fired, he might have not even lasted that season.

PS. Loving the Bill Simmons Doc Rivers cat fight.

i think dom was referring to a lot of people here overvaluing ish when he first was signed and crying that he'd be a stud if he was just given more minutes. then he got more minutes and proved otherwise.