Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Main Reason We Have Won 4 of 5

Actually, the guy that was completely torched was Rashard. His offense was ghostly, while his defense resembled a palm tree in a hurricane force gale.

Not trying to run Cook down because he is finally starting to contribute to the Magic cause but did anyone see his attitude with his teammates and more specifically Coach Stan when he got pissed about a call? As most of you know he also got T'd up for it, arguing with the refs that is.

He started fussing with members of our team and Stan on the way to the bench.

That dude has got a temper!

I wish he would use some of that negative energy on the opponent.

quote:
Originally posted by Flexo:

We became a .500 team from an elite team when we traded our best defender/energy player.

Was this in the 90's when we let Shaq walk? We haven't been an 'elite' team since.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Not trying to run Cook down because he is finally starting to contribute to the Magic cause but did anyone see his attitude with his teammates and more specifically Coach Stan when he got pissed about a call? As most of you know he also got T'd up for it, arguing with the refs that is.

He started fussing with members of our team and Stan on the way to the bench.

That dude has got a temper!

I wish he would use some of that negative energy on the opponent.

lol, me too. I do think he was trying to plead his case and explain to Stan, but maybe i am wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Omg we got beat by Detroit!!!! Lets all get our ptich forks, the party poopers are coming out... Lets completly negate our recent success because we lost one game

Let me quote a bigger party pooper-

richnba: "Next can either prove to be really good, or really really really bad. I cant say I am hopeful for the team, I as of right now have lost all optimism, I can see us losing all 4 games, heck I can see us getting blown out in 3 of the 4"...talking about these same games.

LMAO, talk aobut reaching into the past, we are playing good ball right now, we beat Detroit once, they beat us, its was one loss, how fast people forget most of us were hoping to just split Detroit. Who honestly expected us to come out a sweep Detroit in two games?

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Hey guys, don't hurt yourself to badly when you jump off that bandwagon...

Hey Soul Bro, echo4papa, Jareth Cutestory, and you other true Magic fans, the Lakers castoffs were 2 for 8 and 1 rebound. Tell us about how Cook had 0 rebounds and helped us tonight. I'm all ears.

Like Kberto said,"don't hurt yourself to badly when you jump off that bandwagon".

Omg we got beat by Detroit!!!! Lets all get our ptich forks, the party poopers are coming out... Lets completly negate our recent success because we lost one game

I'm with you Rich, so many people base or form an opinion off of one game.

Solution, you still there? Were you at the game today watching Cook "rain" 3's on the Celts?(lol)

Come on man, it's confession time.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hey Soul Bro, echo4papa, Jareth Cutestory, and you other true Magic fans, the Lakers castoffs were 2 for 8 and 1 rebound. Tell us about how Cook had 0 rebounds and helped us tonight. I'm all ears.

Like Kberto said,"don't hurt yourself to badly when you jump off that bandwagon".

Solution, you still there? Were you at the game today watching Cook "rain" 3's on the Celts?(lol)

I hope it dont hurt when all of you attempt to jump baq on the bandwagon!!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Actually my opinion on Cook is based on his entire career. He can knock down some open shots, but he plays no D and he doesn't rebound. That hasn't changed. You guys think because he hits some shots he's a god, he's not. He's good for an offensive spark off the bench, that's it.