Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Pistons * Jan. 21st

Some of SVG rotations were questionable at times but at the end he made all the right calls and we finally didnt rely on the 3pt shot and we reduced them. Our team defense was somewhat better. But this was a great win and confidence for the players, coaches and fans. We need finish this week strong. Im really starting to think Turk should be at the 2 and SHard should be at the 3.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

Im really starting to think Turk should be at the 2 and SHard should be at the 3.

yeah, hedo handled that position well tonight. and we all know when shard at 3...

I seriously can't wait to get donuts with the boys tommorrow. The best donust day ever.

quote:

Some of SVG rotations were questionable at times but at the end he made all the right calls and we finally didnt rely on the 3pt shot and we reduced them. Our team defense was somewhat better. But this was a great win and confidence for the players, coaches and fans. We need finish this week strong. Im really starting to think Turk should be at the 2 and SHard should be at the 3.

if i was van gundy i would try adnal foyle with howard on the court at the same time

quote:
Originally posted by high_voltage:

quote:

if i was van gundy i would try adnal foyle with howard on the court at the same time

Id actually go Cook or Augie, Cook really had energy tonite and played great defense.

quote:
Originally posted by nbafani:

Any stock down tonight?

there must be some stock downs.I know we played great but if you think that everybody played wonderfull and we still won by 2..

Billups with a effin half court shot..*** was that. He drilled it..but ha what was he thinkin? Looked like he travled too

Even pistons fans saw that!!! ****, these refs give me a heart attack

Foyle and Howard would work but the only reason i wouldnt do it is because if one of them get in foul trouble who do we go to then. But we should try everything we can since were not making any trades for a big man.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:
Originally posted by high_voltage:

quote:

Id actually go Cook or Augie, Cook really had energy tonite and played great defense.

that one too really any other big thats is not shard playing 4

Great game. Tough game. I am glad we were able to finally pull one out. Hopefully this will give them that mojo to keep on keepin on.

Observing this game we truly are just a good power forward away from being legit. If it wasn't for all those offensive rebounds this wouldn't have even been close.

Great win.