Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Chat Room Experiment---Thoery Proven.

I've noticed that since our slide, the chat room attendance has gone down..even I stopped going there. Since then, the Magic have been pretty lackadaisical.

Thats why I'm calling for people to actually come to the Chat room and stay for the entire game, even if your not going to talk.

------------------

Guess it was the chat room after all. Hope you guys can attend more chats and sorry to those who can't get into the chat room.

I've noticed that since our slide, the chat room attendance has gone down..even I stopped going there. Since then, the Magic have been pretty lackadaisical.

Thats why I'm calling for people to actually come to the Chat room and stay for the entire game, even if your not going to talk.

------------------

Guess it was the chat room after all. Hope you guys can attend more chats and sorry to those who can't get into the chat room.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

for some reason cant get on it anyone know why /

I think it's because people are tired of all the negativity when they lose. The people have a right to be negative though. Everyone knows the team needs a pf banger and a pg that can run the team.

Personnaly, I grew tired of the off topic (Magic) conversations, that either were devoid of substance (stupid) and could not be dignified with an adult (credible) response!! Please, if your going to chat....have something respectable to offer! With that said, I still monitor the chatroom, but never stay!