Sign in to follow this  
otis_smith

PHX shopping Amare

Wow, unlikely but tantalising.

If the suns are letting him go to clear cap than we have plenty of exp contracts to throw at them.

If you had dwight at center and amare at his proper PF possy that would be quite unstoppable.

Dont know if the salaries would match but would much rather give up Shard for Amare. That would give us some frontcourt

D12/Amare/Turk

Not going to happen but I would feel sorry for anyone trying to score in the paint with D12/Amare down there

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

uhh top 20? amare is the best big man in basketball not named dwight or KG

Well, I was trying to be a little conservative for a few knuckleheads on here who for some reason don't think much of the other 29 NBA teams. I actually think I said "...if not 10 or 15" if I'm not mistaken.

Plus you do realize I meant among ALL players, not just big men, right?

If we're including power forwards right now I would have to rank the Top NBA Big Men as Kevin Garnett a slight number one, Dwight #2, Yao #3 (always an injury concern), Amare #4, and Duncan #5 based just on pure production and of course, gotta be on a team that's at least a threat to be in the playoffs.

Of course once Duncan and the Spurs get into the playoffs it's a whole different ball of wax, but that may change a bit this season.

Chris Bosh and Pau Gasol get honorable mentions, but they both got off to sluggish starts.

If the magic could pull this off...WOW.

and it works perfectly: Dwight is still at center, Amare at PF, and Rashard back at SF. That group i imagine could easily score 50+ pts.

DO IT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

If the magic could pull this off...WOW.

and it works perfectly: Dwight is still at center, Amare at PF, and Rashard back at SF. That group i imagine could easily score 50+ pts.

DO IT!!!

Agreed if there is a chance to upgrade your team like that you do it. I love hedu but if he is what's needed, cya in phenix.

Guys, who the hell is the first option for the Suns?

They keep *****ing about not being the go to guy, and I'm wondering, who is their go to guy? Nash is a distributor.