Sign in to follow this  
random

Stan, Man Behind The Show

I think he is getting left out a bit. People even started comparing him to our previous coach Mr. Hill and so on.

But what I'm seeing is, he is making adjustments. Sure it took him some time, but I believe that's the right approach. Season is long, no need to hurry. Even if we somehow get to 0.500 by the end of the season which is VERY unlikely, I have no doubt that in the long run, we'll be fine.

I think he is doing a good job and he is here to stay.

Go Stan, go Magic!

I think he is getting left out a bit. People even started comparing him to our previous coach Mr. Hill and so on.

But what I'm seeing is, he is making adjustments. Sure it took him some time, but I believe that's the right approach. Season is long, no need to hurry. Even if we somehow get to 0.500 by the end of the season which is VERY unlikely, I have no doubt that in the long run, we'll be fine.

I think he is doing a good job and he is here to stay.

Go Stan, go Magic!

If he wants to make a real adjustment take Turkogflu ball hog azz at the starting lineup and put Lewis at the 3. People talk about Jameer taking up bad shots, Turk force so many bad shots its ridiculous. PUT LEWIS AT THE 3. Turk to the bench.

quote:
If he wants to make a real adjustment take Turkogflu ball hog azz at the starting lineup and put Lewis at the 3. People talk about Jameer taking up bad shots, Turk force so many bad shots its ridiculous. PUT LEWIS AT THE 3. Turk to the bench.

true, but Turk has hit it most of the time unlike Meer.