Sign in to follow this  
Siriusns

Advice to Darko

Dear Darko,

Please leave this team ASAP. It is hard to say that becouse of the great Orlando fans who give you a suport, but you cant afford another GM and coach who is going to play with your future.

Dear Darko,

Please leave this team ASAP. It is hard to say that becouse of the great Orlando fans who give you a suport, but you cant afford another GM and coach who is going to play with your future.

Listen new guy, your just a con man in the act of creating something really ugly. I suggest that the mods lock this one cause this not what any of us want to see.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Listen new guy, your just a con man in the act of creating something really ugly. I suggest that the mods lock this one cause this not what any of us want to see.

lighten up! this is a free country, isn't it?

let's see what the bloke has to say.

i actually think this is a start of a good topic, cos all i've seen is trade darko threads, and i'm sick of it!

if darko signs with the magic at summer he'll get more opportunities

heck, if he signs anywhere else he'll probably start

right now we are thankfull he got out of detroit...

At this point i want him traded. Orl is wasting his assets. I'm sick of watching him watch the others play, as they ignore him. There's gotta be a decent S&T out there somewhere...FREE DARKO from this low post hell.

They've completely ignored his versatility, and forced him into the low post. For why...to keep his value down. Shady pricks.

quote:
Dear Darko,

well, lets see. Have Darko played his heart out every game? I'm a Darko fan, I believe he has the ability to become an all-star. But sometimes you've got to welcome criticisms, and certainly one of the questions remanins unanswered is that why the heck is Darko not playing his best game every time he is on the floor?

Fendi,

The answer is simple: Hill won't let Darko play his game. Darko has to think too much therefore he doesn't play as well as he should.

Tell me, how many times did Darko touch the ball tonight in the post (the only place he's allowed to score)? The answer: once and he dunked it.

Force him to play inside, but never pass him the ball and wonder why his stats aren't good. Hill has mental problems in using Darko.

Basing your opinion just from 1 game is a poor basis.

Its not a matter of where he is getting to touch the ball, its a matter of his will to mix it up downlow.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Basing your opinion just from 1 game is a poor basis.

Its not a matter of where he is getting to touch the ball, its a matter of his will to mix it up downlow.

I didn't base my opinion on one game. I'm more mature than that! I was trying to prove my point by using tonight's game as an example. Darko shot 100% tonight -- his dunk. His job is to set solid screens for the pg and to pass the ball. He doesn't get to take shots. I don't know for sure, but I'd say he takes fewer fga than anyone else on the team (that plays) since he's been sent back to the bench.