Sign in to follow this  
Support you Magic Team

Do you guys think that Arroyo is done with the team?

If Arroyo was playing without any energy because he knows somethings up he is a dumb ***. I would try to have a super game to let the organization what he is made up and of course what they will let go of, but if he decides to play like crap they will do it faster.

quote:
Stated by JJ_I_TRUST:

If Arroyo was playing without any energy because he knows somethings up he is a dumb ***. I would try to have a super game to let the organization what he is made up

Precisely,every time Arroyo is having a super-game he is mysteriously taken out of the game. Otis-SVG are afraid that Arroyo can show that he can outplay "Pretty Boy" Nelson.

I don't want to read this entire thread b/c I feel lazy. Yet I have to wonder why Los has been banished? He was playing good ball. Makes little sense to me.

quote:
Stated by boricua_magic911:

i wonder were there going to trade carlos to??

I hope that they trade him to an European Team. There is the future of baskett-ball any way, so Carlos would go ahead. The only thing better in the NBA is the money, and even that would not last for too long since the US$ is going down very fast these days. To get an Euro with US$ you need $1.50.

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

I hope that they trade him to an European Team. There is the future of baskett-ball any way, so Carlos would go ahead. The only thing better in the NBA is the money, and even that would not last for too long since the US$ is going down very fast these days. To get an Euro with US$ you need $1.50.

huh?

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

huh?

I bet we could trade him and get EuroDisney back in return.

I think Carlos might be out but it also may be that SVG is trying out all the guard combinations before the trade deadline. If that is the case Carlos stays, because

Carlos-Bogans starting

Jameer-Dooling of the bench

Worked best. I think the best combination would be

Carlos-Bogans

Jameer-Evans

As much as I would like to through JJ in there he could not play in the back court significant minutes with Jameer or Carlos since they both suck on D. Therefore, Bogans and Evans must take care of the perimiter. Jameer stays but JJ and either Carlos or Dooling are definitelly out.