Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic @ Denver * Jan. 11

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

Well Turk suppose to be on of our top scorers and some people are saying hes playing like an allstar. Where was he tonight. Melo showed up but Turk was nowhere to be found. He had an off night.

3rd time i'm saying this tonight... i didn't expect a performans form turk against denver because his career numbers vs denver is too down... i am curious how he will play tomorrow against utah

quote:
(I think we've found our starting shooting guard. He defends, steals, offensive rebounds, and occassionally hits an outside shot. (sound like anyone else who recently wore Magic blue?? Hmm...)

Deshawn Stevenson?

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
(I think we've found our starting shooting guard. He defends, steals, offensive rebounds, and occassionally hits an outside shot. (sound like anyone else who recently wore Magic blue?? Hmm...)

Deshawn Stevenson?

How did you know who I was talking about??

32 assists! 32 assists! The Magic gave up in the final minutes of the game. Perhaps JJ could have come in cold and at least brought them within two points rather than that castrophy that we witnessed. Blame it on the air if you will but Hedo was gasping for air throughout the game and even wiping the sweat off of himself with a towel took the wind out of him. Just not a good night for the Magic as a whole. Wonder what SVG had to say about that! He practically sprinted off the bench to get the heck out of there and was probably on the plane before the showers were done.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

why does every thread become a svg is stupid, carlos and JJ should get superstar minutes argument. Why cant people just appreciate that your team is winning, and the system is obviously working. Besides, Jameer is better than Carlos, no matter how many people might argue, and JJ is nothing but a shooter that this team and a whole lot of other nba teams do not need.

Appreciate that our team is winning and that the system is working? are you serious or joking? I hope joking

Only Intel. Posts? wonder how a 'not intelligent' post be like

quote:
Wait so it isnt Carmello or AI that beat us, but Anthony Carter.

Hedo was terrible my god, and yet we kept relying on him, and Evasn palying great so lets go baq to Bogans, Doolign actually passing and playing good D so lets go baq to Nelson.

maybe coach wants us to lose to teach the players a moral lesson every night